T W O

Next day,
Incheon Airport, Seoul
7:37am

Y/N's POV

"I'm finally here."

The past two weeks have been hectic. I'm doing my job anyway. It's better to keep yourself busy with work.

Well whatever happens with me I don't want anyone to know about it. So I've maintained myself very professionally.

Mr Kang has sent his driver to pick me up. And now I'm going towards the exit but something caught my eye.

"Wait.. Cameras? Paparazzi?" They're looking at my way. Maybe any artist is coming after me.

They just can't leave someone alone. It's their job anyway what can I do? Leave it..

When I entered the area full of paparazzi, everyone's eyes turned towards me.

And now they're reacting like they saw something which they shouldn't. No one is uttering a single word. They are just looking No! staring at me. It's uncomfortable.

Btw it happens with me. Never mind. I ignored them and was walking towards the exit.

And just then my phone buzzed. After listening to the other side, I gave my bags to the driver to take them with him to the office and I'll take the car.

And now I'm running hurriedly. The last thing I heard from the Airport is the clicking sounds of the cameras and then a girl screaming

"Jeon Jungkook Is Here."

Yes Jeon Jungkook, my Honey Bunny Kookie, the member of BTS, for whom I'm here today. I came to Seoul only for them.

The paparazzi were for him. But I didn't stop after that scream bcz there was an urgent situation and I needed to be there first.

"Sara!" I yelled while opening the door of the hospital room. Meet Sara, My first ever online BTS army friend.

Social media is terrifying. But somewhere it gave me someone who's very precious to me. And that's my friend Sara.

Sara and I are close friends for the past 7 years. She means a lot to me. She works for HYBE LABELS. Her bond with BTS and TXT are pretty good. I can say they're just like friends.

But she's now in hospital. Why? She passed out bcz of low blood pressure.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I just returned from LA to Seoul after my Work Schedule. As soon as I entered the area of paparazzi, I saw everyone was staring at one direction. I looked at the direction and.......

I saw a girl standing and talking to someone on her phone. She was wearing a skinny black jeans, a black turtle neck top, along with a black long coat and black heeled boots. Everything is black. Her mid thigh Brunette with brown toffee highlighted hair covering her back. Her features are so classically beautiful I could say only from her back. I could only see her hand in which she was holding her phone.

I wanted to see her front to front but she ran away in a hurry. I was just going to run after her but someone screamed "Jeon Jungkook is here" And then I realized what I was going to do.

I sighed and looked at her direction again but she was not there. Then I smiled and admired the love from Army.

Time skip

Now I'm on the way of my home. Suddenly rain started. I looked outside the window. "I just wish we'll meet again."

Y/N's POV

I was giving her a good scolding for not taking care of herself. But she was smiling. I looked at her.

"Why are you smiling? Do I look like a joker?" I asked angrily. She was testing me.

"You look cute when you're angry." I'm done with her. I stood up and turned around to leave. But suddenly her question made me stop on my way.

"And what about you? You don't take care of yourself. Never. Answer me." She asked.

"That doesn't matter." I replied. "But you-" We were interrupted by the doctor.

She told that I can take Sara home in the afternoon.

Time skip
Afternoon.

Now we are at her home. I'll stay here for some days with her. I placed the glass on the table.

"You didn't answer my question" she asked. I looked at her.

"And I'm not supposed to I guess." I replied raising an eyebrow.

"You're unbelievable. Why did you become so cold?" She asked.

"Listen Sara, I'm not in the mood of talking. I'm tired. And I'm going to take my bags from the office. I said and left the room.

In the office

I entered in the office. But why the hell everyone is staring at me just like in the morning. I hate this. It's uncomfortable.

"Why the hell y'all are starting at me? Am I looking like a ghost? Don't y'all have any work to do? If you don't want to work here submit a resignation letter and leave. The door is open now every day." I shouted loudly.

Everyone was shocked for a second then continued their work. I didn't mean to yell at them. I always give respect. But it's frustrating that everyone is staring at me for no reason.

I'm not the boss but they're my juniors. I'm senior to them because of my work I guess but I'm younger than them.

"Sorry everyone! I didn't mean to" I bowed and left that place.

I entered my cabin just then Manager Choi knocked.

"Come in" I said without looking at the door.

"Good evening Miss Y/n" I turned around.

"Oh yes good evening Mr Choi." I bowed to him. He nodded.

I again turned at my bag I'm searching for something.

"Umm.. Miss Y/n I want to ask you something." He said.

"Yeah! Go ahead" I replied still not looking at him.

"Actually I heard that you yelled at the employees." He asked in confusion. Yeah of course I knew that he'll ask. I'm the kind of person who never yells at someone.

"Yes because they were staring at me like they saw a ghost and I hate that. What will you feel if everyone was staring at you for no reason?" I asked.

"I see. But haven't you saw-" I interrupted him.

"See Mr Choi, sorry to say but I'm tired. I want to rest. I won't come to the office for 2 days. I'll send a mail for that. Now I'm going." I finally turned around to leave.

He was about to say something but I again interrupted him. "Bye bye bye Mr Choi. I'll talk later."

"Bye!" He waved at me. I left.

A/N- Why was everyone staring at y/n? What do you think? And for your kind information, this author isn't a literature student. She's a maths student. So yeah! Sorry for my words and mistakes. I used 'I' instead of 'you' idk why.. Sorry for that. But I really hope you'll enjoy the next parts :)