F I V E

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I saw the doorway opening and there came M. Y/n.

It's something different that words can't even explain it. I felt a spiritual and somewhat telepathic connection. It could compared to nothing I've ever felt. My heart flew high. It's a pure and deep connection. Her sensuous looked forced my eyes to stare. She's unreal and she's the one. Her vibe was different. Her hair is black now. Her grey eyes were something that it could make people drown into them. Everyone is staring at her. But I felt uneasy looking at her eyes. And something is missing, her Smile?

I saw the securities, the manager and many people bowed to her. She just nodded but didn't bother to smile. Why? She just passed and stopped in front of us yet didn't give a glance at anyone present over there.

And she went to Jong Suk and IU. I was looking at her way but came back to my senses after hearing Jimin hyung.

JM- so that interviewer was right?

Jin- which interviewer?

JM- don't you remember that interviewer who asked us about M. Y/n.

Jin- Oh yeah! I just remembered.

Flashback

?? - so do you guys know about M. Y/n?

RM- who doesn't know about her, She's very popular now.

SG - yeah she is.

JH- I saw her only in picture. But I don't know anything about her.

RM- yeah! As per I know she's very strong and loyal. Her vibes and frame of mind are very unique.

?? - yes that's true. But she's very private you know, she didn't even tell her birth date. And she never smiles.

OT7- What?!

??- yeah that's true. She never smiles.

Flashback ends.

A/N- I KNOW THIS IS TOO MUCH BUT THIS IS FF, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT HAHAHA(devil's laugh).

JH- why doesn't she smile?

SG- We know nothing about her J-hope. We don't know about her past and present. Maybe something was happened with her in the past. That's why she never smiles.

JM- But hyung past is past. If she doesn't smile because of her past that's not good.

RM- she needs time.

Jin- Hey y'all what you guys are talking about? We can do nothing. Leave it. Now I'm hungry. *pout*

JK & JM- hyung! You- *sigh*

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We were talking about Y/n. Yeah I was staring at her like my whole world depends on her, but I came back to my senses when Jimin hyung asked.

But all this time, someone wasn't listening to us, not a single thing and he was Tae hyung. He was just staring at Y/n's path, she was not there but still he was looking at her way, What he was thinking about. I was wondering so I called him.

JK- hyung? Members turned their gazes towards him. *no reply*

JK- hyung? *no reply*

JM- Tae! *no reply*

JH & RM- Taehyung! *no reply*

OT7- Taehyung! *still no reply* he was not even hearing.