T W E N T Y

Y/N'S POV

'you don't need to do all these jungkook. I'll heal by myself. it doesn't matter to me anyways. maybe that day when I cried in front of you made me a little open up to you. maybe. but I don't want this. I don't want you to get in trouble for me. I don't want you to do anything for me. I'll hurt you too. I know. maybe I'm scared but I can't help it Jungkook. please don't do all these.'

I broke our intense eye contact. The air seemed to be awkward. Jungkook cleared his throat and started to clean the wound. I hissed at the sudden pain in my foot. it's hurting too much.

"There's still a small piece left on your foot y/n." Jungkook said in concern and I moved back my foot to see. I thought that maybe it's hurting because of the wound but it was because of the glass piece.

"hmm what should I do?" I asked knowing it's gonna be painful. Also I've always been scared of blood.

"we can concern a doctor?" he asked.

"no no no no no they'll tear my foot." I said as I shook my head repeatedly. why tf I'm acting like this?

He chuckled. "are you scared?"

"hmm I'm afraid of blood and all these you know?" I said being honest. why will I lie if I'm afraid then I'm afraid. why will I hide it from him?

"How am I supposed to know this sweetheart that you're afraid of blood?" My heart skipped a bit at the nickname. I Iowered my gaze.

"I won't go to the doc" I said trying to change the topic.

"then how we'll remove it?"

"I don't know but I won't go"

"do you trust me?"

"huh?"

"do you trust me y/n?"

of course I do. is it even a question?

"yes"

"then close your eyes."

"huh?"

"close your eyes y/n."
I closed my eyes.

"it'll be a little painful but I'm here okay?" he assured me and I nodded.

his fingers touched my skin and I hissed closing my eyes tighter.

I felt my hand intertwined with jungkook's. "I'm here" he assured me again.

My hand is so small as compared to him. his hand is warm and I was feeling the warmness of his hands. how it's intertwined with me. how-

"it's done" he interrupted my thoughts as I quickly opened my eyes to look at him holding a little piece of glass in his other hand. wow. I didn't feel anything.

"thank you" I said earning a smile from him. He came out of the bathroom after doing the bandage.

"umm.. I'll be getting going then. Good night and Take care"

"you too" He turned off the lights before making his way towards the balcony door.

"jungkook" I called him and he turned around to face me.

"hmm?"

I got up from the bed and made my way to him limping a little.

"you know you don't need to do all these?"

"huh?"

"you don't need to Jungkook. I'll heal by myself. You don't need to help me all the time. you've already done a lot and I can never repay you for that. But please stop doing all these."