F O U R

"Good morning Mr Lee. You called me?"

I asked as he greeted me back.

"Yes Y/n. Are you okay?"

"Yes. But why?"

I asked confused. He was looking worried.

"Actually your trends are not coming down. And you know you're now became so popular. There are some companies, popular brands want to hire you in their company or as their ambassador. They want to meet you."
He said making me shocked.

"What?!!! But why??!" I shouted.

"Calm down Y/n. I know you don't like all these things but what can I do? I don't know how they got to know that you work here but from the past 2 days our company is getting lots of mails and calls for you. In fact there are some marriage proposals too. You have to handle all these."

He said calmly. Now I'm done.

"Okay. I'll be taking care of it."

I replied and came to my cabin.

"What the fucking joke?!! Hiring me as a employee in the company is okay but Ambassador and marriage proposals? Are they crazy??!!! What the hell!!"

Time skips
JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's been two days but I still can't get over from her. I opened my gallery and look at her picture. She's indeed beautiful. Oh God! I can't stop thinking about her. I've never ever experienced such things. I'm attracted to her. I turned off my phone otherwise I'll be mad.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
4 MONTHS LATER

Y/N's POV
"Global ambassador, influencer and South Korean Business Tycoon, M. Y/n to attend popular Korean actor Lee Jong Suk and kpop singer IU's before marriage party."

Sara read the headline making me look at her annoyed.

"What? I was just reading the headline." She said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah whatever."

"Oh wow!! M. Y/n is going to her ex would be fiance's before marriage party I guess." she said teasingly and I shook my head in disappointment.

"Look I'm attending this party only because Lee Jong Suk is the son of my Boss- sorry ex Boss. And for your kind information he is not my ex would be fiance or something. Mr Lee was asking me for Jong Suk's cousin.. what's his name- Oh yeah! Ahn Hyo Seop. That's all."

I clarified her and she looked at me in disbelief. I looked at my laptop screen and continued my work.

"Nevermind! As you're so popular and your Instagram followers is 47M. So it's common." I sighed.

"About that Instagram sorry to say but that account is handled by my TEAM. That's not my personal account."

I said without looking at her. But she's looking no no staring at me.

She sat beside me.

"Do you need anything?" I asked her still not looking at her.

"Umm.. Y/n! Please smile. It's been more than 10 months and I haven't seen you smiling. In fact in your photoshoot your expressions always stay the same. Bold and cold." She said in a sad tone.

She sighed and again asked me, "why is your surname M? As far I know that's not your surname." I stopped but didn't answer.

I got up from the bed and left making her dumbfounded.

"How can I tell you everything Sara. I'm sorry." I thought to myself.

It has been 4 months since I became very popular. I got many requests to join the acting line but I did refuse that. At first I refused all these but then mails and calls started to rush. I had to accept all these. Now I also became a Business Tycoon.

Mr Lee helped me to start the business. It's not easy to handle all these. But that Instagram account. As per I know there are fan pages of mine. I never smiled. But I don't know why people follow that account. Like they're crazy.

I always wear black, black and only black. You can never find me wearing any coloured clothes. Not even white.

Tomorrow is the party. And I have to go there. I met with Jong Suk once. That's all.

But something is bothering me and that's the location. That was Sara's house. I lived with her for 2 months there. But after I left she did the same and renovated that house and now it's a venue.

I don't know why I don't want to go yet want to go. I'm a little bit disturbed that I'm going to meet my past memories tomorrow. Where I....... And about Sara I'm wondering why she gave that venue to Jong Suk for the party knowing that I have to join. Let's see what'll happen.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was scrolling through my phone and a notification dropped. And my heart felt something after reading the news.

"Global ambassador, influencer and South Korean Business Tycoon, M. Y/n to attend popular Korean actor Lee Jong Suk and kpop singer IU's before marriage party. Tap to see more"

I smiled.

"Finally I'm getting to see her tomorrow. Neither in pictures nor interviews. I'm going to see her in real. In front of my eyes."

A feeling of inner happiness I felt.

"I don't know what this feeling is called but...." I stopped while looking at her picture.

NEXT DAY
At the party

It's been 2 hours we arrived at the party. I guess everyone is here except her... I'm enjoying it but waiting I guess.

I was looking at the doorway just then Jimin hyung called me.

JM- "Jungkook~aah why are you looking at the doorway? Hm...??" He asked teasingly.

JK- "Umm.. No- No- th-thing hyung." I replied without looking at him.

JM- "You!! Come with me." He pointed at me. I went to a corner with him.

JM- "tell me what happened? Is there something bothering you? You're acting weird. And look don't lie to me."

I took a deep breath.

JK- "hyung it's just-" We were interrupted by Jin hyung.

Jin- "hey you both!! What are you doing here at the corner?" We looked at him.

"Come!!" We made an annoyed face.

Jin- "you are coming with me or I'll tell Jhope that you both are planning to scare him?" He smirked.

JM- "we'll talk about it later. Let's go with him otherwise you know......." He shook his head. I just hummed.

Jin- "let's go" We followed him.

-"where were you both?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Nothing... Just-"

"Where's Sara? Inform her that Y/n is here."

I stopped hearing from a girl. I felt relieved.

"Hyung isn't he acting weird?"

I heard jimin hyung telling Yoongi hyung.

"I'm not." I glared at Jimin hyung.

"Okay stop you both" Yoongi hyung said with so done expression.

Now I'm nervous I guess.

I saw the doorway opening and.......

A/N- That's all for today. Your A/N is lost.😮‍💨 Hope y'all liked this part. I'll upload the next part tomorrow. I love y'all 💜

~Violette