T W E N T Y F O U R

"Jungkook?" I rushed towards the balcony door and opened it.

"Jungkook What are you doing here?" I yelled a little louder and he placed his hand on my mouth to stop me from yelling.

"shhh.. how loud you're? At least Let me in first." he pushed me a little back, entered and closed the door behind him.

"hmm now say"

"mmhmphh"

"what are you saying?" he asked me confused as I pointed his hand and he immediately removed his hand.

"oh.. I'm sorry" I grinned.

"what the hell are you doing here at this hour?" I whispered yelling. He turned around and I thought he was leaving but he plopped himself on my bed settling his head on the headboard as he laid on my bed looking at me.

I gasped and went to him. I held his hand dragging him but he didn't even halt.

"Jungkook get up"

"but why y/n?"

"why? seriously jungkook? do you even know what if someone sees us? what'll they think? what are you doing here at this hour in my room?" I asked him.

He pulled my hand making me fall on him. I placed my one hand on his chest as another one was on his shoulder for support. His face was too close to mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. This was so sudden.

We stared at each other for a long time forgetting the position we were in. His cold fingers touched my cheeks as he tucked a strand behind my ear. I closed my eyes on the sudden impact.

"y/n" He called me softly as I opened my eyes. I watched him licking his lips. I stared at his features. He's so beautiful. He looks more beautiful in real.

"you're so pretty" he said as I felt my cheeks burning. I was indeed blushing. I get this compliment every day but this was different. He chuckled at my behaviour.

"someone's blushing" he teased. I placed my hand on his chest as I got up. I turned to the other side. The heck I was smiling. I was so embarrassed.

"well you're indeed so pretty" he said as he got up and stood in front of me.

I can't please.

"why did you come here?" I asked him changing the topic.

"changing the topic? hmm hmm? anyways I came here because I know you've not bandaged your wound and sprayed on your ankle" he was right. I didn't.

"b-but h-how did you know?" I looked at him shocked.

"I know a lot miss y/n" he said and made me sit on the couch.

He went to the bathroom and came with the first aid box. he sat placing my foot on his knees.

"ju-" before I could complete he glared at me making me stop.

He applied the bandage and spray then went to the bathroom to place the box.

He came out of the bathroom and I thought he'll leave but he again laid on my bed like before.

I went towards the bed and sat on the opposite side as I laid my head on the headboard with a pillow on my lap.

We stayed like that for a minute. Without saying anything it felt so empty yet so full.

"I'm sorry" he suddenly said.

"huh?"

"for asking that question"

"ah.. ani it's ok jungkook. I didn't mind that"

"you did. I shouldn't have asked you. you've someone in your life and I asked about your personal life." he looked down.