S E V E N T E E N

The screen went blank and the sounds echoing before a second went silent as the video ended.

The whole house remained silent as no one uttered a single word. Too stunned to say anything.

Just then the sound of someone's sob created a noise as the trio's eyes were filled with tears and sadness. Tears continuously flow on their cheeks.

Aria and Eva placed their head on Sara's either shoulder and rubbed her back crying whereas tears falling on Sara's cheek. She tightened their grip instead of crying.

Her eyes were filled with both anger and sadness. She indeed wants to enjoy all the moments again when she knows she can never. She knows her friend is no longer that person who she used to be but right now she just wants to know why. she wants to know the reason. she could've left it as it is if it was only her. but with her there are two others who are sharing the sorrow with her.

She wants to bring her back. She wants her to be happy as she was. She wants to be there for her. But the thing she was feeling the worst was her friend isn't letting her know what's wrong. Isn't she that much capable of knowing her friend's sadness? isn't she capable of her friend trusting her? Was her friendship not enough that if she told her the reason they would've solved it? if she told her once just if....

The anger continuously increasing inside her. She wanted her answers. Now she's determined. Doesn't matter how stubborn her friend is the only thing that matters is the answers.

Members were too shocked to say anything. Never in their dreams have they ever thought that the cold person who they see in real life was this much soft once.

Their eyes were glistening after watching the videos. jhope wiped his tears, so did others.

Yoongi coughed before saying,

"mm.. I.. I'll br..bring water" he stuttered.

"one for me too" Jhope said and yoongi nodded.

He drank the water and took another glass of water for Hobi.

He was coming towards them with the glass of water just then the glass slipped from his hand, fell and shattered on the floor creating a loud noise.

"uh.. I'm so sorry. I'll clean this"

"did you get hurt?" Namjoon asked concerned.

"Aniyo I'm ok, and I'll bring another glass of water for you Hoba."

Before he could go the door barged opened.

Y/N'S POV

I took a sip from my coffee and rested my head on the chair Oh God! This meeting was exhausting and I'm exhausted. But I've to go otherwise I'll be late and the location will take at least more than 3 hours to reach.

The location is near and I'm literally fucked up. I've not taken a little rest for 2 days.

Lack of sleep, Presentations, Meetings, Files, Documents, Projects, Continuous Shootings. I'm just working, working and working.

I had no idea that I'll end up being a workaholic. I've chosen this. But to be honest somewhere I need a break from all these. my life is a mess. maybe this trip will help me.

I parked my Car.

"wait. Why are there many cars here?"

"what are you doing Sara? I'm not gonna forgive you if you do something wrong."

I was going towards the door and heard some noise. "what was that?"

With that I opened the main door just to meet...

My eyes scanned through the living room and fell on the people sitting there looking at me, some of them were wiping their tears and Sara, Eva, Aria? They're crying but why? Soon their eyes met mine and they all got up from their seats.

Yoongi was standing just in front of me to the right and the sound was of a glass.

What are they doing here? No.. No.. No.. This can't happen. My heart beat fastened and I breathed heavily through my mouth.

I can't meet them. I can't stay here just for a minute. I've to go. I acted normal, ignoring everyone I started to go upstairs without meeting their eyes. I was about to cross Yoongi...

"Stop" I halted on my steps as Sara's voice came out like a command. Something bad is going to happen. This time may be worse.

Sara wiped her tears and came in front of me.

"what are you trying to do?" she asked. I know her. and I can see, she's not in a good mood.

I ignored her and passed by her. She grabbed my wrist and again came in front of me. Just to my right is standing Yoongi.

"I asked you something!" she said a little louder than before. I sighed.

"I'm tired." I said.

"you can't ignore me."

"I'm not." seriously I'm not in the mood to argue with her.

"YES! YES YOU ARE!!" She shouted. I knew it was going to happen. And it started. I didn't reply. I know replying to her will cause worse.

"YES YES LIKE THIS!! YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS Y/N? YOU ALWAYS TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM ME!!"

"THE M. Y/N!! ONE OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST AMBASSADOR AND SOUTH KOREA'S BIGGEST BUSINESS TYCOON!! THIS IS YOUR IDENTITY RIGHT NOW RIGHT?!"

"SO LISTEN I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! YOUR REAL IDENTITY M. Y/N!"

"YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON I'VE EVER MEET IN MY LIFE. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU'RE BIPOLAR. YOU KNOW WHAT? I WAS DOING THIS AND THAT TO JUST MAKE YOU HAPPY BUT WHAT YOU DID? YOU KNOW BEFORE YOU I COULD JUDGE PEOPLE BY SEEING THEIR FACE BUT AFTER YOU, YOU HAVE SO MANY FACES THAT I'M TIRED. TIRED OF MAKING YOU TO OPEN UP TO ME. BUT YOU NEVER DID."

"low your voice Sara." I said calmly.

"YOU ALWAYS USED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT EVERY SINGLE BUT NOW YOU'RE JUST CREATING EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY FROM ME. FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND."

"Best friend" she laughed Mockingly, tears aren't stopping from her eyes.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU SEE ME AS YOUR BEST FRIEND ANYMORE. WAIT. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF BEST FRIEND? BEST FRIEND IS FAR. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF FRIEND?"

"WE USED TO SMILE, CRY, LAUGH, SHARE SECRETS AND WHAT NOT. BUT YOU JUST IGNORED IT. SHARING SECRETS IS FAR YOU DON'T EVEN SMILE, LAUGH LIKE BEFORE, YOU DON'T EVEN SHOW EMOTIONS WHY?"

"Low. Your. Voice. Sara." I said a little louder.

"WHY?! HUHH WHY?! WHY THE HELL YOU'RE SUDDENLY STARTING TO CARE FOR ME? HUHH?" She gripped the collar of my coat and pushed me to the wall behind me not leaving my coat.

But little did she know between pushing me, I stepped on the broken glass and the large piece of glass entered my feet bleeding it. I can feel the bleeding but that doesn't hurt me.

The thing that hurts me right now is watching Sara saying all these. I'm hurt watching her being this much hurt. I had no idea that it would affect her that much.

A/N
VOTE!!