T E N

"hyung actually.. I don't know how to start but you know it's about Y/n." Jin narrowed his brows.

"y/n? what's with her now?"
"hyung actually.. I'm just sad about her. I just want to make her happy. that's it."

"you sure? that's it?" Jungkook nodded.
"I don't think so. I think you're hiding something from me. I can clearly see that."

"no hyung. why will I lie? I'm just sad about her and I want to know about her."

"ah.. okay. if it is then yes I want that too. I want to see her happy too, in fact all of us. but Look JK." Jin look at his eyes sharply.

"I know you're disturbed about something and I can see that"
Jungkook knows he's disturbed but shrugged his thoughts off and smiled at Jin.

"it's nothing hyung. Btw we don't have any schedule tomorrow. so what about hanging out with members?"

"great. I'll inform others and let's invite Sara and we'll discuss about y/n too."

"yeah! I should leave now. I've some works."

"okay bye JK. Take care"
"take care hyung. bye."

Jungkook came back to his home and flopped himself on the couch and closed his eyes.
"maybe I'm thinking too much about it." he thought to himself.

Next Day

Members and Sara went to a restaurant for dinner. They were talking about random things.

"so Sara what about y/n? how should we start?" Namjoon asked.

"um.. I've a plan but I don't know if it'll work or not." Sara said.

"What is it?" Jin asked.
"it'll take time and I've started it, and will let you guys know but before that it's y/n's number. Take this for now.

After having dinner they left.

___

Tae went to a beach instead of going home. He just wanted to be relaxed for some time and the cold wind and sound of the sea relaxed him as he expected.

He was thinking nothing but looking at the moon. A little girl came to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hello" Her brown eyes were glistening. She was half Korean and that was visible.

Hey!" Tae got up on his knees to her height and asked.

"What's your name?"
"Park Somi" She said cutely.
"And I'm Kim Taehyung. you can call me V" he gave her his boxy smile.

"I know I know" she said as if she knows everything about him.
"you know me? how? " Tae widened his eyes.

"yes, my mom loves you sooooooooo muchhhhhhh but she doesn't love me that much" she pouted.

"Aww baby it's not like that. She loves you so much. More than me."
"but she always scolds me. and you know what she just came to Seoul only because of YOU Mr Bear"

"Really? She came to Seoul only because of me?"
"yeah yeah" she shook her head in disbelief as if she was saying Silly kids nowadays.

"and you know what she has a lotttttttt offfff picture of yours more than me" She pouted. He just looked at her for some seconds with a smile.

A moment of silence.

"do you know what's special in you?" he asked and she shook her head as no.

"your eyes are clear just like you. innocence, cuteness, purity, anger everything. you're special.
...... because you remind me of someone else" he said but thought the last part.