T H I R T Y F O U R

"Jungkook? Is that you?" She asked before opening her eyes a little just to close her eyes again due to a sting pain in her head.

Her brows knitted due to confusion.

"yeah! but were you sleeping? I'm sorry for-"

"it's ok Kook. I just have a migraine headache. it's normal"

"oh.. are you okay now?" his voice was concerning.

"not fully I guess.. it's still hurting so bad."

"Did you take medicine?"

"umm.. no"

"y/n. this doesn't work like that. if you've a bad headache you should take medicines you know. You're so careless" guess what? he's mad.

"what about your dinner? Did you eat anything?" he asked.

"umm no.. I've not prepared yet. I can't order anything cause that will make it worse. I'll just prepare something after sometime, maybe rameyon? now I can't move at all. Also my back is hurting too." She blabbered mindlessly.

"but why did you call?" she asked rolling in bed and placed the pillow above her head.

"oh actually.. I forgot.. well I guess I've an important work to do. I'll call you later. Take a rest." He hung up the call before she could say anything. She placed the phone on her bed and groaned loudly.

"God why does this migraine hurt so much????" she closed her eyes hoping the sleep to take her over again.

Her sleep disturbed and she opened her eyes. The door bell rang again.

"Who's it now?" holding her head she sat up in the bed for a minute before the bell rang again. Removing the blanket from her she stood up, passing the living room she went to open the door.

She opened the door and the person standing in front of her was about to ring the bell again. His hand was in the air. Grey sweatpants with oversized t-shirts paired with the pants, Messy hair like he just ran his fingers through it many times, doe eyes full with innocence, worry and curiosity. His cheeks were flushed. and soft lips were formed in a grin.

"umm.. hey?" He scratched the back of his head.

He looked at her, messy hair and still in her suit looking tired as well as sleepy.

"kook? what are you doing here?" Her brows knitted together because of the pain she was having.

"um.. I'm sorry for disturbing you sleep but I thought to help you.. I mean you've a headache and you were going to cook and all so yeah?" His voice sounded unsure.

"oh okay."

"well you don't need to. I could do it alone." Her voice sounded rude unknowingly.

"umm.. ain't you happy that I'm here?" he eyes large and lips pouted.

"no no no.. not at all.. I mean it's not like what you think. I'm sorry if I sounded rude but it just sounded because I'm still sleepy I guess.. I'm sorry-" she panicked.

"Y/n calm down. calm down. it's okay"

"I'm sorry again" she blinked her eyes twice.

"it's okay.. y/n."

"well you-"

"are you gonna make me stand here all night and ask me questions? ain't you gonna invite me?" he cut her off.

"oh.. sorry.. I just-" he chuckled looking at her.

"please come" He entered her home for the first time. He looked around the room and the only thing that came into his mind was Indeed a Business Tycoon.