T W E L V E

Jungkook went to his room to get the first aid kit. Holding the kit in his hands, he realized something.

"Wait!!! Di-did I just sh-shout? Why??"

He hurriedly went to the living room, where I was sitting holding my head with both my hands placed on my knees.

Knowing what happened last night, I panicked.

"why tf did I break down in front of jungkook? why?" Warm tears rolled down my cheeks.

"no no no this can't happen I won't let this happen." I muttered and was about to leave.

"y/n!!"

"where do you think you're going? I said stay right?"

jungkook came towards me and made me sit by holding my wrist.

"ju-" "I'm sorry y/n I shouldn't have shouted but I was just concerned."

he said and started to spray on my ankle.

"why are you doing this jungkook?" more tears started to flow from my eyes.

Jungkook turned his head from my ankle to my eyes confused.

"what do you me- why are you crying?"

He said softly. the concern was visible on his face and voice. He moved his hands to wipe the tears.

"y/n I'm sor-"

"I should leave." I said and got up.

Jungkook watched me getting out of his home.

"wh-" he doesn't know what happened.

"I was trying to help her but what's wrong with her?"

Flashback

"Kook" "hmm" "you know what, I've seen people breaking down and down that they can't even tolerate it. and they turn into ice. they don't even show emotions. you know if someone hugs them they'll break down. and I think I needed that but there was no one."

He remembered his dream. "that girl who was she?"

The dream in which he could only see the glimpse of that girl's face, hazel eyes, long hairs, looking at the moon holding his hand, but as soon as she looked at him with her hazel eyes, ray of lights fell from behind her face unable to see her face for him.

Thinking about it he thought about y/n. She was looking at the ceiling.

"I don't know what's right or wrong but why I'm feeling like she needs someone to comfort her. I'm sorry y/n, I don't know if it'll be right or wrong but..." with that he wrapped his arm around her.

Flashback ends.

"i think what I've done is wrong. but what could I do? it's all messed up! that girl in my dream and y/n. I'm sure that wasn't her voice nor it was her. I've always thought about that dream that who could it be. I always felt like I knew that voice but never guessed who it could be. Why I'm related to that voice?!" He sat on the couch and held his head. "it's all messed up"

You can think about a dream everyday. but how it'll feel when it becomes not less than a nightmare? that's what jungkook feels about it. Watching People's eyes can be peaceful but, watching those hazel eyes tearing his soul apart, he wanted to scream at that time when she looked at him in his dream. Dangerously gorgeous. He wanted to know who's that girl.

2 days later.

Y/N's POV

Working on my laptop constantly for hours in my office, my eyes hurt. i rested my back on the chair and closed my eyes. A groan left my mouth. I went to the washroom and washed my face.