E I G H T E E N

I stayed silent watching her break down in front of me. I just want her to split everything that she thinks or feels. I want her to be free from these thoughts.

"TELL ME Y/N. WHY DO YOU CARE? YOU DON'T NEED TO ACT LIKE THIS." This time I felt bad. she thinks I act all these but I looked at her with the same expression not showing my emotions.

"TELL ME!!"

From the corner of my eyes I saw Yoongi coming towards us to stop Sara but Eva grabbed Yoongi's wrist to stop him. When yoongi looked back at her she denied as a no. I'm thankful to Eva.

"let them" Eva said to Yoongi.

"YOU KNOW YOU PUSH PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, WHAT THEY THINK AND WHAT NOT. NOTHING MATTERS TO YOU. YOUR EGO IS EVERYTHING FOR YOU. STOP ALL THESE Y/N. I'M TIRED."

"TIRED OF SEEING YOU LIKE THIS. TIRED OF YOU!"

"Low your Voice Sara I'm warning you for the last time."

"WHY WILL I? WHY WILL I? YOU ALWAYS SHUT ME UP BY SAYING THIS. THIS TIME I'LL SAY. BRING MY Y/N BACK. IF YOU CAN'T THEN JUST GO. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. JUST BRING BACK MY Y/N BACK. YOU ARE-"

She couldn't complete her sentence as a hard slap landed on her left cheek and made her face turn to the right side. I slapped her.

"WHEN I SAY LOW YOUR VOICE I MEAN LOW YOUR FUCKING VOICE SARA. I CAN'T FUCKING REPEAT THIS EVERYTIME. DID YOU GET THAT?!"

This time I yelled making her and everyone flinch. I could see everyone was shocked from the corner of my eyes.
I never yell but this time I did.
Sara fell on her knees and joined her hands in front of me crying.

"please give me my y/n back. please I'm begging you. please.." she broke down completely. She was crying, screaming and these were echoing through the whole house. Everyone went silent.

"Eva, take her to the room and Aria, make sure she eats her dinner. Got it?"

I glanced at her for the last time and made myself upstairs to my room. She was still crying looking down and Everyone went to her.

Her breathing worsens when she shouts and she could easily get hospitalized. that's why I yelled.

I entered my room and closed the door behind me. I threw my bag on the bed and sat there.

I opened my heels and started to remove the glass carefully. It's large. Blood is falling on the floor. to be honest it's hurting so much. so damn much.

I can never bear something even if it's a little wound. But here I'm hurting myself and others too.

I don't know what's hurting me more. is it the glass piece or watching Sara breaking down? Unknowingly a warm tear fell on my cheek.

I grabbed the glass and removed it harshly. My eyes automatically closed as more tears fell down on my cheeks.

I opened my eyes and stood up. I made my way towards the bathroom to get the first aid kit. I could barely walk but I did.

I took the box and cleaned the wound. after applying the antiseptic I covered it with a bandage.

I sat there for some time without thinking anything.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

What was that? I wasn't expecting this to happen. The way Sara was screaming crying yelling is new for me to watch, not only for me but other members too. And Sara was hiding all these behind her smile. She's indeed strong but y/n? She slapped her. How can someone be like this?

If you are changed, if you're hurt that doesn't mean you'll make everyone hurt. But she did it. Knowingly or Unknowingly she did. but why my heart isn't accepting that she's wrong?

Everyone is as shocked as me but no one uttered anything knowing that it's not the perfect time to ask anything.

Eva, Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung took her to the room whereas Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"I'll help them" Jimin hyung said and made his way towards the kitchen.

"I'll be in my room if there will be anything, call me." Tae hyung said and I nodded.

After some time Jin hyung called Aria to take the dinner for Sara.

"Did she eat?" Jin hyung asked and Namjoon hyung nodded as he settled himself on the chair so did Hobi hyung, Eva and Aria.

"She was denying at first but she ate and is now sleeping" Namjoon hyung said.

We were eating in silence until Eva broke it.

"Umm.. About y/n.. She slapped her because Sara's breathing worsens whenever she shouts and it makes her be hospitalized."

"won't she have dinner?" hobi hyung asked as Eva shook her head.

"I'll bring her dinner to her room."

After doing our dishes we all went to our room.

Y/N'S POV

I came out of the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. Someone knocked on the door.

Eva came in after getting my response. I turned to her wanting her to say something. She placed dinner on the couch.

"I brought dinner for you. have it"

"take that back"

"have it y/n. please? I know you're hungry."

"I won't and besides I'm not hungry."

"yes, yes you are. you always say us to take care of ourselves but you yourself never do it. now come" she said as the dragged me and made me sit on the couch.

She sat in front of me and took a spoonful of rice and placed it near my mouth.

I opened my mouth not because I'm hungry but because I don't want anyone to be hurt anymore.

"About Sara... " She said after a minute of silence and I didn't reply.

"I know why you shouted at her."

"why?" I asked coldly.

"because of her illness I know" she said as she took another spoonful of rice.

I didn't say anything anymore so did she and had my dinner in silence.

"good night" she wished before leaving.

"good night" she smiled and closed the door.

I plopped myself on the bed and closed my eyes after turning off the lights.

3 am..

I can't sleep. I'm tired but Sleep is no longer to be found.

so I went to the balcony to feel the cold wind and to see the moon and stars.

"Hey" I heard someone and I turned around to see........

A/N

Thank you so so so much for 500 readers. I purple y'all 💜

Also don't forget to vote 🥹💜

-violette.