Smores

Melanie martinez x fem!reader
Warnings: cussing and fluff :)

My head was in Melanie's lap as we watched the amazing world of gum ball marathon. Her fingers were being entangled in my hair gently and I smiled warmly at the feeling.

You turned on your back so you were facing up at her and she noticed you staring at her which caused her to look down at you. She smiled at you softly and giggled when you made funny faces at her. She always laughs when you make faces or your bad dad jokes/puns that you know she secretly loves.

She leans down slowly and places a soft and slow kiss on your lips that made your heart fly out of your chest. She pulls back and your lips make a 'pop' noise and you smiled brightly at her.

"I'm bored Mel. Can we make some s'mores?" You asked her as you admired her big brown eyes. She smiled back big as ever and nodded her head excitedly. "I would love too angel! It will be so fun!" She squealed.

"And we can drink some chocolate milk too since I know it's your favorite." You exclaimed. She giggled her famous giggle and showed off her gapped tooth smile that you adore so much. "You know me so well babes."

You were pulled up by your girlfriend and she skipped her way to the kitchen with your hand in hers. You admired her and sighed lovingly at her. You gathered the ingredients for s'mores and started to start the timer for the air fryer. The timer was set and you put the graham crackers first, then chocolate, and lastly the marshmallows. Mel admired you as you were making sure each piece was placed properly and she went behind you and wrapped her arms around you. You were very petite compared to Mel and she loves it. She loves tiny things and you are her precious tiny girl.

You closed the air fryer door and set the timer for about four minutes as it doesn't take that long to do s'mores. You and Mel were swaying side to side in each others arms and you thought to yourself on how lucky you are to have the best girl in the world and you know that Mel feels the exact same about you.

The timer dinged which startled the both of you and y'all started giggling. You carefully opened the fryer door and looked at the s'mores with glory. "They look delicious!" You exclaimed happily. Mel smirked "not as delicious as you babes" she said teasingly to you near your ear. Your face got tomato red and she noticed and that made her laugh which made you giggle.

You carefully scooped up the s'mores with a fork and put them out on a plate while mel got y'all two glasses and a gallon of chocolate milk. She fixed the two glasses and grabbed them to the coffee table in the living room where gumball was still playing on the tv. You came behind her with the plate of smores in hand and placed it down near the cups. You sat down with Mel on your lap and she bit into one of them and she moaned out loud, which made your cheeks go redder than before.

"These are amazing y/n!" She moaned as she still had s'mores in her mouth. You giggled at her and pecked her nose as a reply to what she had said. You both ate the s'mores and drank the chocolate milk, while still watching the amazing world of gumball. Until it was time for bed but the the day was great because you got to spend it with your Mel.

A/n: I came up with this because I just made some s'mores in the air fryer and they were absolutely amazing and I highly recommend it if you have a air fryer in your house. Please send me requests for Melanie. Remember to stay hydrated and rest. I love y'all!