"You are too sick"

Sick!melanie Martinez x fem!reader
Warnings: mentions of throw up, talks of illness

"Mel please don't go...you are way too ill to be performing. The fans will understand why you had to cancel!" You said as you were following your girlfriend around as she is dressed in her cute but creepy creature costume. Mel stared at you in disbelief and shook her head which made her big ears flop which made you hold back a goggle. She's so cute.

"I can't! I threw up hours ago y/n, it's not a big deal. It was probably something I ate. I promise I'm fine." She reassured you but you weren't buying it for a second. You sighed and just leave her be. It was a while since she last got sick. So it's probably what she ate. She'll be fine, you hope.

~ an hour later ~

Y/n was watching over Melanie while she was on stage, singing and dancing her big heart out. You love watching her perform. Especially when she dedicates training wheels, high school sweethearts, and light shower to you. It makes your heart feel so big and warm.

A few moments later, you can tell her movements was becoming slower and every now and then, she would start coughing and let the fans sing while she went back near the band, to get her water bottle. You were extremely worried about her at this point and it worsened when she ran off stage, coming towards you. You had a trash bag near you just in case and you were glad as hell that you did. You held her hair back as she started vomiting into the bag. You called for some help and everyone surrounded y'all and you just stayed put, comforting your girlfriend.

Minutes later and Mel pushed the bag away, signaling that she was done. You wiped her mouth with a paper towel and helped her take litter sips of water. "Are you okay melly?" You asked nervously. She slowly nodded her head yes and rested her head on your shoulder. You rubbed her back softly "you need to go back out there and tell everyone to go home. I know you don't want to baby but there's no way in hell I'm letting you back out there to preform." You sternly said. She whimpered and agreed with you. She hates to cancel shows but she couldn't preform in this condition.

You helped her to her feet and she slowly walked back out on stage and the fans went wild. She shhhhed into the mic softly to quiet everyone down. She explained what happened and that she had to cancel the show. She started crying and everyone shouted "it's okay! We love you Melanie! Feel better!" She sniffled and thanked everyone as she went back off stage, into your waiting arms.

~ at the hotel ~

"Thank you for taking care of me and convincing me to cancel the show. Even though I so badly wanted to continue to preform, there's no way I could have done it. I just didn't want to disappoint the fans..." she said with a big pout in her face, then it turned into a big yawn then back to her pouty face. You giggled at her cute face and pecked her lips to make the pout go away. "Of course baby. I'll always take care of you. You are my top priority. I know how much you love your fans and how you don't want to disappoint them, but they understood why. They care and love you so much. They just want you to be okay, just like I do. We love you melly." You said to her softly as she was dozing off from the nighttime medicine to help her with her stomach and to make her go to sleep.

She nodded against you and fell asleep immediately, as she was completely and utterly exhausted. You smiled down at her and kissed her forehead gently as you started to doze off. You will always take care of your precious Mel.

A/n: I hope I did the request mostly right and I hope the person who requested it likes it! And I apologize for it being so short. I hope y'all enjoyed it! Make sure to stay hydrated and rest! I love y'all!