Savior

Melanie Martinez x fem!reader
Warnings: period talk and fluff :)

It was late in the morning when Mel just came back from a interview about portals when she realized you didn't come down the stairs to greet her. Strange. You would usually do that. Guess she's still asleep which is also strange unless she's not feeling good.

Melanie went upstairs to the bedroom that you shared with her and Mel saw you curled up in a ball sleeping with her pillow. She pouted slightly and went to take the covers off of you gently and he'll you wake up, when she found you laying in little specks of blood. She freaked out then realized that you must be on your period. She frowned at how she didn't want to disturb your sleep now but she needed you up so she can take care of you and clean the bed too.

She gently shakes you awake and you awoke with a loud and painful filled groan that made her frown more. "I'm so sorry babes. But you started your period and I want to clean the bed right quick bug." A special nickname that she only gets to call you. It was a special thing between y'all.

You opened your eyes to see the worried eyes of your girlfriend looking down at you. You processed what she said and felt your yourself tearing up. "Oh god I'm so sorry Mel! I-I'm s-so sorry...". You started to sob. Melanie quickly put you in her arms and sat you down in her lap not caring about the blood. "No no babes it's completely okay! It was a total accident bug. I'm not mad at you. I promise." She reassured you as you sobbed in her chest. She held you tight and close until she heard your small sniffles signaling that you had stopped.

She lifted your chin softly and wiped your face gently with her soft fingers making you blush wildly. "Thank you for always being so good to me...". She smiled at you, showing her gap which made your heart swoon. "You are always good to me y/n and I love you. I will always take care of you and put you first. You are my everything and I love you more than anything. Even chocolate chip cookies and chocolate milk." She said seriously and full of love.

You gasped loudly and started crying again. "Y-you do?! T-that's so m-much! I m-mean i-I'm y-you do love m-me that m-much but m-more than your favorite t-things. I feel s-so special!" You cried out. Mel giggled and held you closer. "Of course I love you more than them babes! You are my heart and soul. I wouldn't trade you even for all of the cookies and milk in the whole world. You smiled big at her and hugged her tightly. "I love you so so so much". You said still holding her tight. She kissed the top of your head a couple of times and said an "I love you more bug" on top of it.

You moaned in pain and she forgot to run you a bath. "Hold on babes! I'll be right back!" She exclaimed as she ran to the bathroom to start your bath. You sat on the bed hunched over in pain while waiting on Mel. She came back and gently picked you up bridal style in your arms and softly put you into the bath which made you sigh happily at the warm feeling invading your body.

Melanie went out the room to give you some privacy and so she can wash the bed sheets. She took of the sheets and comforter and put them in the washer. She took one of her sweatshirts and shorts and put them in the drier for you since you love to wear Melanie's clothes. She came back to check on you and sees your closed eyes signaling that you were asleep or trying to fall asleep. She softly kneeling down and brushing some hair from your face to gently wake you to check on you.

"Hey bug. You okay? Are you ready to get out? I have my clothes in the drier for you so when you're ready to get out my clothes will be ready and they will be extra toasty for you!" She said happily as you smiled excitedly. You always loved wearing Melanie's clothes so this was a great moment.

You told her that you were ready to get out of the tub and while you were getting up Mel had a warm towel waiting for you. She wrapped you in the towel and cooed at you. "You are so adorable angel! I just want to eat you up." She said with a smirk at the end which made you gently hit her shoulder. "Stopppppp". You giggled softly and then y'all both started giggling at each other. She pulled you against her chest and looked deep in your eyes admiring you. Your cheeks heated up and you admired her back as the two of you got lost in each others eyes.

She leaned down softly and kissed you softly which you happily returned back. It was slow and passionate. She leaned back but not before giving you long pecks on your lips and helping you into the bedroom. She went to get her clothes from the drier and handed them to you which you gladly took. You put on some underwear, a pad (or tampon), and put her warm clothes on. While you got dressed Mel put the sheets in the drier and starts it.

You two cuddled on the couch and took care of you for rest of the day. Mel never left your side and you wouldn't want it any other way.

A/n: this was a long one! Almost a thousand words! I hope y'all enjoyed! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all! And please send me melanie Martinez requests. No one has sent anything and I'm desperate 🥲