Bakery

Melanie Martinez x fem!reader
Warnings: just fluff :)

Today was a bright and sunny day. You and Melanie didn't just want to stay in the house all day so y'all decided to go for a walk. Melanie was holding your hand as she was skipping down the sidewalk, you decided to skip with her after a few moments.

Mel stopped skipping and walking altogether and you wondered what was wrong until she let out a big squeal "A BAKERY!!! Baby baby! Can we pleaseeee go inside." She said as she gave the you most biggest puppy dog eyes ever. You smiled and giggled at how cute she is and you nodded your head.

"Of course we can meli! I don't see why not." You said with your big smile still plastered on your face. She squealed even louder and started walking fast inside with your hands still intertwined together.

You looked around in awe. It had everything that you and Mel liked. It had bright colors, a library, a music shop, coffee area, and then the bakery section. You and Mel walked up to the counter and the cashier smiled at the both of you. "Hello! Welcome to Sally's bakery and more! What would y'all like today?" She said sweetly.

"I will get a y/f/d (your favorite dessert). What about you meli?" You said as you were gently rubbing your thumb across her knuckles. "I will gettttt the double chocolate muffin please!" She said while smiling big. You giggled to yourself, knowing how much mel loves her chocolate.

The cashier said it will be only a few minutes and that we could sit down. We walked over to a booth and we sat side by side as we love always being close to each other. I gently laid my head on her shoulder and she leaned down to carefully place a tender kiss on the top of my head to which I smiled at.

The cashier came over to us with our food, while Melanie and I were just having a casual conversation with each other. She smiled at us as she handed us our baked goods "I hope y'all enjoy!" She said enthusiastically. Mel and I quickly opened up our desserts and squealed at how cute they looked.

Y/f/d had so many pretty colors on it while Melanie's muffin as bright pretty colors as well. You bite into your dessert and moaned quietly but Melanie still heard you and she smirked "it's that good sugar?" She said as she kept smirking at you. You blushed and looked down shyly to which she giggled at.

She lifted your chin with her fingertip and kissed your nose. She then bit into her muffin and had to hold in a moan. "Holy shit! This is amazing!" She exclaimed to which you said "I told you so!" You giggled at her. She started kicked her feet happily and smiled with muffin in her mouth. You sat there and just admired her.

After a few minutes, the both of you were done and was ready to leave. "We definitely need to come back here more often." You suggest to mel as you scooted out of the booth and straighten out your skirt. Mel smiled at you and nodded in agreement. She scooted out after you and took her hands in yours and waved bye to the cashier as y'all walked out the bakery.

A/n: I'm sorry this was so short but I hope the person who requested it likes it and I hope the rest of y'all enjoy it too! I can't believe I haven't posted in this book in a month- I'm sorry guys- I will be posting more often (try).

I love y'all! Remember to stay hydrated and rest!