Soft skin

Melanie Martinez x fem!reader
Warnings: some explicit stuff, soft!mel, fluff :)

She has soft skin. Even with the scars and stretch marks everywhere, She has the softest skin. Too soft to touch. Softer than anything you've ever touched in your life. You tell her everyday how soft and warm she is. Inside and out.

It's even softer when she's freshly in/out of the shower. You love going in the bath/shower with her because you can wash her body and feel her. She loves when you touch her. Sexually or not. She loves it and she craves it everyday.

You have soft skin too. She makes sure that after you wash her body, that she washes yours. Both of you have soft skin and you two loved it.

You came home from a long and exhausting day at work. You texted Mel that you left work and was about home and she texted you back saying she will have a bath ready for the two of you. You were so ready to unwind and be with your love.

Walking up the stairs you hear Melanie's voice singing, you reached to the bathroom where you see Mel in the tub with a bunch of bubbles around her. She noticed your presence and squealed when she saw you.

"Bug! I missed you so much" she yelled out. You giggled at her enthusiasm and smiled big at her. "Hi melly...I missed you more." You said tiredly which made Mel pout at you. She made grabby hands at you to signal for you to come towards her. You gave her a small smile and started to strip naked.

Melanie just stared at you while you were undressing and you were blushing bright red the whole time. You went over to the bath and slowly got in front of her. Her arms immediately went around you and she started peppering kisses all over your face neck which made you giggle uncontrollably.

She stopped and you leaned your head back on her shoulder and kissed her collarbone softly. "I love you Mel...thank you for loving me...even when I'm a lot.." you sighed and looked down. Mel frowned and gently grabbed your waist to turn you towards her.

"You aren't too much. You aren't a lot. You are perfect to me, in every which way. You are my bug. My absolute everything. I thank our angels everyday that I get to be with you and love you everyday that I'm alive. You are my soulmate." She said softly to you as she held your face in her soft soapy hands.

You started to tear up and a few hot tears ran down your face. Mel used her thumb to gently wipe them away and leaned close to your face and gave you a little peck on your nose. You smiled and leaned down to give her a few pecks on her lips. She giggled and chased after your lips.

You decided to give her a break and gave her a soft kiss which made you both smile uncontrollably. You pulled away and grabbed y'all's favorite body exfoliating scrub. Hers was peach scented and yours was (y/f/s your favorite scent). You opened the container and got some on your hands. You gently started rubbing it all over her body. Of course she had to stand up for the most part so it wouldn't wash away so fast. You love cleaning her and taking care of her. She loves it when she can do the same for you.

She sat back down in the tub and you got a washcloth and started to scrub away the exfoliating scrub off. She stares at you with her big brown eyes, just admiring your every feature. She loves your eyes, they hold so much love and adoration for her. She loves everything about you. She can go on and on about you to you and people.

When you got done cleaning her, it was now her turn to clean you. She is so soft and gentle with you. Handling you with such care like you were fragile. Which you are to her.

After a few minutes of cleaning and washing the excess scrub off of you, you were back on her lap facing her with your arms wrapped back around her neck. You two were sharing little kisses here and there. You can feel her nipples harden against yours and the softness of them. You run your fingers through your hair as you start leaving soft kisses all over her face.

You brushed your nose against hers and you feel her hot breath on your lips as you go in for more kisses. Spending these moments with her, will always be your favorite. Skin to skin.

A/n: I honestly don't know what this was but I hope y'all enjoyed- sofmdckkdxkks life has really been hard these past few weeks so I'm gonna try and post more. Writing helps me. Remember to stay hydrated and rest. I love y'all.