The bakery after show

Melanie Martinez x fem!reader
Warnings: sexual indications and fluff :)

"And cut!" The director yelled out as melanie just got done with the scene of her swallowing a sword and her mouth bleeding. I was fascinated with the whole concept and video of it. It was strange to say at least but it was a beautiful song and music video nonetheless.

Melanie was wearing a braless top with two hearts on each breast covering her nipples. Then she wore a Gardner with a matching colored thong. She looked absolutely Devine. You were drooling over her the entire time they were shooting. Mel knew of this and teased you about it every chance she could.

How her body moves whenever she dances and how you were a complete blushing mess when she did so. Everything she did was amazing and you are so lucky to be here supporting her, which you always will.

Mel came running over to you which made you smile as big as hers and she grabs your hands gently. "I did it babes! Eeeeeek! I'm so excited." She exclaimed happily as she jumped up and down. You joined in on the jumping which made you both laugh. Since you were 4'9 and she was around 5'3, her breast were right in front of your face and Mel knew and took full advantage of that. Melanie LOVES teasing you. She loves getting you all worked up and it's all because of her. She takes pride in that for sure.

She smirks and lifts up your chin with one finger and made you look in her eyes. "My eyes are up here kitten." She whispered seductively in your ear and you swore your legs were about to give out on you. Mel giggled at your flushed face and lustful gaze at her and she grabs your hands to her dressing room.

She starts stripping and you just stood there in awe. She puts on some sweatpants with a cute crop top on and she looked at you to see if you were ready to go home since she was because she was exhausted, but you just sat there with a gazed expression on your face which made her laugh. She went over to you and snapped her fingers in your face which broke you out of your trace you were in.

"Oh shit, sorry Mel...". You said shyly and you looked down to hide it. She giggled and straddled you "don't apologize baby. It's cute when you look at me like that. Like you actually love me for me and not just for my body." She said sweetly. "I mean...your body IS a plus but it's true what you said. I really do love you so much. Inside and out. Forever and always." You said as you looked deep into her brown eyes. She leans forward and kisses you deeply which made you lose your breath. You kissed back and gently held her waist as she put both hands on your cheeks. A few moments went by and she pulled away from the kids which made you pout.

She giggled and pecked your lips over and over again until y'all both were out of breath. You both smiled and Mel got off of you and pulled you off the couch, leading you out the door. You both walked out of the studio and headed home. You can't wait to spend the rest of the day with your girlfriend and hopefully get something later ;)

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed! Idk if this made any sense. I hope it did- but I hope y'all have a good day! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest. I love you all!