Loved

Melanie Martinez x Fem!reader
Warnings: hurt/comfort

Wind and rain were beating against our windows as it showed us that the storm was getting worse by each minute. It didn't help melanie as she was already feeling bummed out and stressed. She just released the death music video and she's really nervous on how the fans will react to the new creature she created and the song. Which you can understand, this album and how she's transforming into a new era is scary for her, but you know she is excited for the new change.

You fixed her a big bowl of chocolate ice cream to help her with her nerves and plus, she loves chocolate anyway. You gave her her bowl and sat down next to her on the couch. "thank you sugar..." she said in a low but sweet tone. You pouted at her sad demeanor and scooted closer to her so you can cuddle and comfort her. "Are you still nervous about what people will say about the music video baby?" you questioned her softly.

She nodded and looked down at her bowl of ice cream, playing with it with her spoon which made you even more worried. She always eats her ice cream before it melts too much and her ice cream was melting fast. "is there anything I could do to help you sweetie?" you asked her sincerely.

She picks up her spoon and takes a small bite out of her ice cream and shrugs. "I dunno...whatever you want to do" she says in a low voice. She slowly finishes her ice cream and puts her bowl down in front of her. "I'm gonna go shower baby. I'll be back soon..." she says as she bends down to you and kisses your forehead softly. She walks up the stairs and goes into the bathroom and turns on the shower.

You quickly got up and started to fix up the living room as you wanted to do something special for her since she has been feeling worried and anxious, so you thought you would fix her up a movie night. You fixed a fort using the couch and deciding to put some fairy lights in the fort to light it up some, plus you know how she loves her fairy lights.

You baked some of her favorite desserts and got some snacks along with it. You went onto Disney plus and got Alice in wonderland pulled up ready to watch when she gets down here. You got some apple juice instead of alcohol to be funny and got some of her favorite stuffed animals. You got peanut and banana over here because you know that she would want them to join movie night as well.

A few moments later, you heard footsteps come down the wooden steps and into the living room revealing your girlfriend in a pink fluffy nightgown. She looked at you with her jaw to the floor but she also had a confused look on her face. "Surprise!" You softly exclaimed at her. A wide smile broke out on her face and she ran into your arms and gave you little kisses all over your face in thanks.

"This is so amazing baby! Thank you so much!" She said happily as she kept giving you kiss after kiss. You giggled and moved y'all's positions where you were on top and she was under you. "Of course angel...I know you have been feeling down and I wanted to do something nice for you you know?" You explained to her. She nodded and kept smiling at you.

"You are incredible y/f/n. I love you to the moon and back." She says softly as she looks up at you in awe. You smile "I love you more meli...so much." You say as you lean down to kiss her soft lips. She kisses back and wraps her arms around your neck. You pull away which makes her pout and you giggle. "Let's go ahead and watch our movie baby." You said as you peck her lips a few times and get up off of her.

Y'all cuddled under the tent and started watching the movie while holding each other tight. Melanie will never forget this and she is so grateful for you. You always know how to make her feel better.

A/n: hi guys! How are y'all? I hope I did this request okay. Just know that I love y'all. Remember to stay hydrated and to rest <3