Chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookies

Melanie Martinez x fem!reader
Warnings: just fluff :)

It was the next day and Melanie started her period and I wanted to make today special for her. After all, I want to make sure she's loved and cared for everyday . She's my whole world.

Since It was the first day and usually that's when it hits the hardest, I wanted today to be easy and relaxing.

Mel was taking a nap beside me, curled up in a tight little ball. I was thinking of ways that makes her happy and I came up with many ideas. I got up from our shared bed but not before leaning down to give Mel a kiss on her forehead. I walked to the bathroom and started her warm bath and lit a bubblegum scented candle.

After fixing up the bathroom for her, I went back into our room and see her moving around uncomfortably in bed. I went over to her and gently shook her awake. "Hey Melly. I'm sorry to wake you but I fixed you a warm bath." You said quietly, trying not to startle her.

She opened her bright big brown eyes and looked at your tiredly. "Huh what?" She asked confused and then moaned out in pain. You frowned and pulled her into your arms to which she curled into a ball in your lap.

"I fixed you a nice warm bath. Hopefully it will relax you and help you with the cramps." You said as you started to run your fingers through her colored hair. She looked up at you with so much love and tears started to fill your eyes. "I love you so much y/n/n. Thank you for always being the best girlfriend." She exclaimed.

You smiled at her "I try baby I try". Mel gets up from our bed and limps slowly to the bathroom with your help. She strips naked and you admire her beautiful gorgeous tattooed body. She felt you staring and shook her head with her famous smile. You smiled back and helped her In. She moaned in delight and sunk deeper into the warm bath.

"This is amazing. Thank you so much babes. This is really helping." She said softly and looked at you gratefully. You smiled "oh honey. It's just getting started!" You exclaimed happily. She looked at you with a confused face but smiled nonetheless because she knew that whatever you had planned for her was going to be great.

You left Mel be in the bath and went to the kitchen and starting making her favorite. Chocolate chip cookies. While the cookies were baking. You grabbed a small jug of chocolate milk and decided on no cups. You grabbed a metal straw and stuck it in where the bottle cap would go. You smiled in triumphed and walked back to the bathroom.

Mel looked at what you had in your hands and started laughing loudly. "Baby what the fuck? You could have just given me a cup" she said while still laughing. You pouted "well I wanted today to be special and I wanted to just give you the whole little gallon of chocolate milk." You said as you started to feel embarrassed. She giggled "oh babes. It's okay. I just wasn't expecting that at- wait...IS THAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?!" She freaked out happily.

You smiled at her and nodded your head excitedly. "Which reminds me. I think they are done!" You said as you watched Mel do a little happy dance in the bath that made your heart swell. You gave her her chocolate milk and went to go get the cookies. You fixed a big plate filled with them and went back to your girlfriend who was happily drinking her chocolate milk. She stopped drinking when she saw the cookies and started making grabby hands. You giggled and handed her the plate and she happily started munching on the warm fresh baked cookies. "Best period day ever".

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed! Remember requests are still open for all of my books. Also remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!