After show

Melanie Martinez x fem!reader
Warnings: just fluff and tired Mel :)

"Happy pride month everyone! I love you all so so so much! Drive home safely bye!" Mel said into her microphone to everyone in the crowd as the show was just over. She ran off stage and started to immediately look for you. You were in the crowd near the side of the stage and you were escorted to her when a security guard said that she was searching for you.

You stood behind the stage when Mel came up to you with a big bright smile. Well, you think it was a big smile but it was hard to tell with that mask on. When she first told you about and showed you it kinda freaked you out but it's really starting to grow on you and you loved how it suits her.

"Hey babes! Did I do okay out there?" She asked shyly. She knew she always did good but there was always a little doubt that she may not have but you and the fans always push those doubts away and she always grateful for them and especially for you.

"You did amazing angel! Every time you go up there. You get better and better. I'm so proud of you". You exclaimed happily as you leaned up to kiss her neck since her mask covered most of her face. "Cmon babes." She said as she took your hand in hers and guided you outside to where there bus was.

Y'all went inside and she sat on the couch to relax while you went to get some makeup wipes and some things to help her get undressed from her costume and mask.

You helped her gently take of the mask and you smile when you see your beautiful brown eyed tooth gapped girlfriend smiling up at you. You signed in content "I love you so much melly. I'm seriously so so proud of you and I'm so glad im apart of this journey with you and just know that I will always be here. From start to finish." You said softly to her as you began to wipe some of the make up off of her.

Her eyes start to water at your words and she started sobbing softly into your chest. "You are the best partner I've ever had. I love you so much y/n!" She said with so much love in her voice. You cooed at her softly and petted her head as you held her tight against you. She lifted her head after a few moments and put both of her hands on your face and kissed you deeply. You whimpered at how sensual the kiss was and started squirming around a little. Mel smirked in the kiss and pulled away with same said smirk.

You gave her a look and she pouted. You gently wiped her wet face with her hand and she admired you the whole time with a smile on her face. You giggled "why are you looking at me like thatttt". You whined in embarrassment while Mel laughed. "I'm sorry! I can't help me. When you took my makeup off I felt so loved then when you said those sweet words to me I started crying because no one has supported me like my fans and you have. Then you made me horny and now I'm just admiring the work of art that I get to call mine." She said in a soft voice that made your heart swell up.

Mel yawned and started to stretch which caused you to yawn back at her. Y'all both giggled and you got off her lap and she got out of her costume and put on a nightgown as did you. Matching ones at that. You took her soft hand and let her to the back of the bus and went into y'all's shared bunk. Mel went in first near the wall then you crawled in after her and laid down beside her. She started spooning you from behind and placed kisses all up and down the side of your neck which caused you sigh happily. You yawned and closed your eyes with a smile on your face as Melanie told you how much she loves you and how she will never ever leave you. After a few moments, making sure you were asleep, she fell asleep soon after.

A/n: I hope this story made sense sodkdkfkdodo no one has sent requests so I'm trying to come up with ideas for her so I hope y'all enjoyed! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!