Love at first sight

Melanie Martinez x fem!reader
Warnings: cussing, fluff, and mention of ed
Word count: 2,491

~ wheels on the bus ~

Today I'm going to be meeting Melanie Martinez and be in her movie. I've been a fan of her since 2012 when she was in the voice. I'm so excited to meet her. Im playing one of her best friends in the movie which I think is really cool. I was getting my pink and white dress on when one of the assistants peeked there head in and told me I have five minutes until we start. A few moments later I went outside to the bus where everyone was and that's when I saw her laughing with the director and some of the camera people. She looks so beautiful laughing, how her gap shows and how her laugh sounds. I'm so happy to finally meet her.

I walked over to Melanie and her smile never faded away. "Hey! Y/n right? It's so nice to see you! I can't wait to work beside you in this." She squealed out happily. You smiled back "I can't wait to work with you on this project. I know it's going to be the best movie coming out this year". You said with a smile and she giggled. "I don't know about the best movie of this year but I'll take it! And thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it." She blushed.

"Okay everyone! Get in character and in place!" He yelled out as everyone went into the bus and getting ready to start. I sat in front of Melanie and elita as I was going to be their friends throughout the movie. Right now, this is where they meet. I can't wait to work with Melanie and make new friends!

~ class fight ~

For the next shot we are doing is for class fight. Which is one of my favorite songs on the album. After we filmed the whole bus scene, we went straight ahead to where Melanie's character crybaby goes to her first class and interacts with Brandon and gets that note from Kelly. Before we started The scene where me and Elita's character goes underneath our sleeping bags and find each other through some sort of tunnel. Melanie was on her knees practicing some of the dance moves for the movie and I was just in awe of her. Her doing something so simple is just so angelic. We were finishing up that scene where elita starts a fire in her hand, little flames started to go everywhere and me and Melanie starting freaking out to the point of laughing. She went over to Elita's hand and blew it out. When it was out, all of us were on laying on the ground laughing. Melanie's laugh is the absolute cutest ever. After we finished that scene, me and Melanie decided to go ahead and get a snack since we were hungry. We stood by the snack table and talked until we had to go back to filming. I'm really getting a big crush on her.

We went back outside for the next scene of the official class fight where Kelly beats up crybaby. Maggie was on top of Melanie as she was pretending to throw punches at her. I was a little jealous that she was on top of Melanie but I brushed those thoughts away as it was stupid to even be jealous. It's for the movie! There's no time for feelings and to be jealous. This movie is important to Melanie and I can't ruin it for her and for the others.

My thoughts were interrupted with Melanie suddenly grabbing my hand and skipping to hair and makeup. "I want to get to know you better while they fix up my hair for the principal music video." She said excitedly while her brown orbs locked into my y/e/c. Melanie sat down and brought a dog on her set. I'm guessing it's Melanie's because the dog seemed so excited to see her. As she was getting her hair done we were talking and learning lots from each other. We were both laughing and had huge smiles on our faces by the time she was done with her hair and had to go back on set. I'm definitely forming a crush on her.

~ the principal ~

Melanie and Maggie were shooting a scene where they get sent to the principals office and Melanie was practicing her dance for the shot and Maggie was standing there laughing as Mel kept doing the dance over and over and messing up on purpose.