Chapter 5. Childhood Reuniting

Soon after basil's gang arrives, dawson, while wearing his purple opened jacket and purple hat, he hears a mysterious female voice echoing through his ear, dawson looks around to see where that mysterious voice came from. Dawson had a questioned look on his face because of the echoey feminine voice through dawson's ear, it wasn't an imagination nor in his head, it is real. “Guys…” Dawson spoke to the others quietly, “You might wanna wait here…I think I hear something…” so dawson began walking by himself to investigate the voice, but basil or the others didn't follow him, they just stood there and waited for him to come back, olivia and fidget looked at each other for 3 seconds as confusion, fidget shrugged his wings to olivia which he didn't know about what dawson is up to and where he is going, so they turned their heads back straight forward for dawson in case if he comes back.

Meanwhile with dawson, he continues walking and investigating where that voice is coming from, he still believes that voice he hears through london is real and is aware it's real, “That voice is gotta be there somewhere…” Dawson said to himself quietly while pointing his pupils to search the voice as he continues on walking alone in london. “Ok dawson…you're not alone…” Dawson said to himself quietly, “Just be brave and keep going…” so dawson continued walking and investigating alone. Meanwhile…that mysterious female voice has came from the female brown mouse with the tan colored muzzle which is the same fur color as basil's, a small brown nose, light purple turtleneck sweater with a light purple skirt and lady slip shoes, her eyes are lime colored, her bottom pigtailed hair is dark brown with light purple colors on the bottom of her hair and a single streak on her front hair bangs, and she has a gold star on the top right of her hair, and has a light purple bow on her mouse tail.

The female mouse was walking through london as welp, while looking through the inside buildings through the windows, and began her good comments on what were good inside the buildings, she comments out so loudly her voice echoes through the london especially dawson's ear, until she realizes her voice and the way she comments are so loud and echoey through london, so she decided to keep her voice down, focus more on where she's going and continued walking. Meanwhile back with dawson again, he’s still finding whoever's been echoing through his ear as he continues on walking, until he began panting and panting. He began tired from walking too long, but he hasn't given up investigating yet, so he continues on walking and walking. Until then, he finally stops walking and sees the female mouse walking, as the female mouse continues walking, she sees dawson in the distance and stopped walking.

They stared at each other, while standing still, speechless as confusion as they stared at each other while they're far away. Dawson was about to speak to the female mouse but has to take some time to think after he investigated the echoing voice going into his ear, and still far away from distance, “Hey…Were you the one who's been echoing through my ear??” Dawson spoke out to the female mouse, but she doesn't know what to say to dawson because was a bit nervous to speak to strangers, but she knows her echoes of her comments through the inside buildings, she now knows what to say, so she inhales the air in her nose and began to speak back to reply to dawson, “Yeah…I think I've got a little carried away from my commenting…” the female mouse nervously smiles and her cheeks pushes her bottom eyelids a bit, and yet…they're still discombobulated about each other.

They started walking slowly to each other to look closer to see who they really are, so they continued on staring at each other and confused, until then…”Emma…!?” Dawson's eyes became wide open and started to recognize who the female mouse was, her eyes were wide open as welp, “Dawson…!?” The female mouse spoke out his name as she recognizes who he really was as welp, they continued staring at each other while starting to recognize each other more. “It's been a long time…hasn't it…??” Emma said to dawson quietly, “Is that really you, dawson…??” “I…Yeah it's me…hasn't it…” dawson said to emma quietly, so, emma thought of her flashbacks of her past along with dawson, until she gasps surprisingly “It Really Is You!!” Emma spoke out loud to dawson, so she ran to dawson and began wrapping her arms around dawson happily as she finally recognized dawson.

“It's been years since we've seen each other in our schools!!” Emma said happily as she reunited with her childhood friend, dawson was confused but still happy about emma, “What do you mean, emma??” Dawson asked emma, emma letted go of dawson, landed on her lady slip shoes on the sidewalk and began explaining about how it's been years. The flashback began with emma in her toddler age, in daycare until she sees dawson in his toddler age wearing a pink and red striped t-shirt and blue pants and saw emma and spoke to her with a “Hello”, emma agreed with dawson and became friends. The next past age when she was in her kid age in her 10s, it was baker street elementary, until she sees dawson in his same clothes from his previous age, doing goofy stuff together in elementary, it was so much fun doing those stuff together. Until the next past, it was high school age, after she's done with her locker thing,

she sees dawson in trouble, the trouble dawson is in was the teenage version of professor ratigan, he was wearing a red and black vest flannel with a black t-shirt with a white mouse skull on the middle on his shirt, he's about to hurt dawson, emma didn't want that to happen, so she decided to stop the trouble as she ran to them, blocked ratigan's way to protect dawson. But ratigan told her to get out of the way to continue what he's about to do with dawson, so emma refuses to move, so she didn't have a choice but to tell him off and call him a “Sewer Rat”, ratigan became furious about what emma just called him, as ratigan was about to attack her, she grabs ratigan's tail, swings his whole body and throw him very far, and so, ratigan was defeated, emma helps dawson up and asked him if he was alright, dawson responded yes and continued their locker things.

The flashback has ended back to present day with emma finishing her explanation, dawson was completely surprised and now remembers their past. “Wow!! That's…amazing…!!” Dawson said as he finally remembers everything emma said, so dawson snaps out of the surprised look and thinks about his other friends, “Welp, I've got my other friends, it became a gang.” Dawson told emma, emma turns his head to dawson and became even more surprised about what dawson and how many friends dawson made before reuniting with her, “Wow, really!?” Said emma surprisingly “How many!?” “Welp, 2 close to our ages and we've got one youngest one.” Dawson explained to emma, until he had an idea, “Hey, I say, wanna join our gang??” Dawson asked emma happily, so emma was amazed, “Sure!!” Emma said happily, so she catched up to dawson as he walks back to his gang, “Trust Me, They'll Like You.” Dawson said to emma as he brings his childhood friend to basil and the others.