Chapter 15. Fidget's Heist

At the flaversham's home, hiram sets his daughter down onto her bed, so he gives her the good night stuff, turns off the lights in her bedroom, and closes the door. And so, olivia fell asleep peacefully, to get some good night sleep until morning time, the blue night sky shines brightly through her window, and onto her face. But it didn't affect or bother her, she was still asleep and didn't mind the brightness, so she continues to fall asleep. Couple hours later, she hears a climbing sound coming from outside, the noise caused olivia to wake up, she slowly opens her eyes. She is still drowsy from her sleep, so she rubs her eyes to get them clear, to try her best to wake up.

She sees the window, but doesn't see who's climbing through her home. So she decides to get off the bed, walks up to the window, looks around the outside view to see where that climbing sound is coming from, after looking around, she looks down, and it's fidget. Olivia was surprised and unexpected fidget to be here, after that, fidget made it to the window, so he taps on the glass with his good wing for olivia to let him in. So olivia opens the window, and fidget hopped and fell through inside because his wing is still crippled, olivia looks down to fidget with his face still flat on the floor, seeing if he's alright or not. As she was about to poke fidget's head, fidget rolls his head up to olivia and smiles unexpectedly.

“Hi Olivia!!” Fidget said in an unexpecting happy tone with a modern volume, Olivia shushes fidget when her father is still asleep. “Sorry.” Said fidget in a whispery tone. “Fidget, what are you doing here??” Olivia whispered in an unexpecting tone, “Anything about basil??” Fidget whispered and wonders about basil, olivia was speechless for a moment, thought about basil from a few days ago, “I don't know what's gotten into basil lately…” Olivia realizes basil's strange behavior. “What do you mean??” Fidget asked, with a confusing expression, “Oh, It's basil…He's been acting weird and intense lately…” Olivia explained.

Fidget's eyes widen as what he has heard from olivia, “Dang!! That sounded harsh.” he said to olivia, “Maybe…” Olivia said back to fidget as a response, as she turns her head away slowly from fidget while her right hand is holding her left arm, feeling like she sadly needs to find out what's wrong. “I feel like something's been making basil like this…I need to know what's wrong.” Said olivia with a down sad expression, fidget thinks of an idea for himself until one pops out of his head, “I know..!!” Said fidget in a normal tone, Olivia turns her head back to fidget but had nothing to say. “I’ll sneak into basil's home and find something suspicious.” “What!? If he sees you do that, he'll kill you!!” Olivia said in a shocking tone, while trying to warn him.

“Ah, don't worry about it, I’ll be fine, he won't know.” Said fidget while chuckles to olivia, he opens the window back up, jumps out, and then started directly running to basil’s home. Olivia runs to the window and watches fidget run where he's going, “Welp, he’s dead…” Olivia said to herself with an unamused expression and thought what will happen to him, so she closed the window, walks up to her bed, gets back on there, and goes back to sleep before day comes up. Meanwhile back with fidget, he finally made it to basil's home, instead of opening the door, because basil might know if he's sneaking into his property while he's asleep, he quietly opens the window, slowly climbs through, and closes the window.

Now fidget's in the house, he quietly sneaks around the house, it was dark inside so he tries his best to not make any noise to wake basil up, he looks around the property to see what made basil act like this, but nothing much, he decides to search his room, maybe there's some suspiciousness in there, so he walks up slowly to basil's room door. Once he made it, he slowly opens the door, and goes through to find what’s strange. He looks around the room and sees basil fully asleep but sideways in front wall, fidget tries his best not to wake him up.

Fidget discovers and finds his journal in his drawer, fidget looks around, and for basil, he's still not looking. So fidget decides to put the journal back in the drawer, and quietly closes it. But but then, he found and saw the pill jar basil’s been taking all the time, fidget walks up to the jar, picks it up, and then read what the jar says, “Anti-Insane Pills…” Fidget read in his mind, fidget looks at basil in a little bit of shocking tone. He thought if he could take it to show dawson and the others, he looks at basil again, but this time he thought what basil might do to him. Fidget decides to take the pills with him. He walks out of his room, climbs through the window again, and closes the window. He is outside again, he looks at the pill jar, now that he found suspiciousness. He put the jar in his pocket, and waits until morning.