Chapter 1: Prolouge

Twelve years ago a Nine-Tailed Fox suddenly appeared. Its tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores. The ninja of the village battle hard against the huge fox and many were killed by its deadly attack.

Random Ninja: "Everyone get back, we need wait for the Fourth Hokage and the Solar Storm".

Just then a giant toad came crashing down along with a golden dragon flying in the sky. On top of the legendary mounts were two men, one had blonde hair with a white cloak and the other had orange hair with a glowing yellow cloak.
Two shinobi faced the Nine-Tailed Fox in mortal combat, their names were the Fourth Hokage and the Solar Storm. The Fourth Hokage sacrificed his life to stop the fox and seal into a human body, the Solar Storm disappeared in a flash of light never to be seen again after that day.

(Seven Years Later)

Seven years have passed since that fateful night. The village had suffered a lot that night, families were destroyed, buildings torn apart, and two of its best heroes gone.
Now we cut to small apartment that houses the hero of our story, Taiyo Shinjuka.

Taiyo: Haaaaaah...good morning

He starts his by making his bed, eating his breakfast, getting dressed, and brushing his teeth. He soon leaves his apartment and walks down the road with nothing to do since the academy closed down for a couple days, something about a massacre. Taiyo waves and smiles at everyone as walks down the road, they wave back smiling as well.

Random Villager 1: Such a kind boy

Random Villager 2: Yes, unlike that trouble maker

Taiyo continues to walk down the road of village until he comes across a mask shop. He was so lost thought that he accidentally bumped into a another kid. This kid had blonde-yellow hair, sapphire blue eyes, and three whiskers marks each on his cheeks.

Blonde Kid: Hey watch where you're going!

Taiyo: Oh, I'm real sorry

The blonde boy was shocked that he got an apology, usually he gets screamed at. The blonde kid then turns to look at the mask shop well specifically a mask he wanted, the fox mask. Then the mask seller took notice of the blonde kid and got real angry.

Mask Seller: Huh, what do you want you freak!

The mask seller pushes the blonde out of the shop which causes a crowd to form.

Blonde Kid: I j..just wanted a mask

While this was happening Taiyo was shocked at the display of cruelty. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw a boy with pineapple-shaped, black head and chubby boy with spiky, brown hair.

Pineapple Hair: Naruto?

Taiyo: (So the blonde kid's name is Naruto)

After he learned the blonde boy's name, he saw the mask seller throw the fox mask at Naruto.

Mask Seller: Just get out of here you freak!

Naruto then ran off with mask in his hand all the while Taiyo watched with an angry expression. He didn't take notice that his skin started to react to his anger and turn red hot. Taiyo then took a deep breath and bolted after Naruto.

(A while later)
Taiyo had been searching for Naruto for hours and still couldn't find him. He then caught sight of Naruto eating at a place called Ichiraku Ramen. Taiyo walked up to boy and tapped him on the back.

Taiyo: Excuse me?

Naruto: Hm? (nervously)Uhhhh..what's up

Taiyo: I've been searching for you for hours