Chapter 13: The Rookie 10 Reunite! The Tests Begin!

Team 7 walked through doors and saw a bunch ninjas from different villages waiting to take the test. The ninjas saw Team 7 and began to glare at them.

Taiyo: (Smirks) This is gonna be fun

Sasuke: I couldn't agree more

???: Taiyo!

Taiyo was ambushed from the back by a platinum-blonde blur, who wrapped their arms around his neck and snuggled into his side. Taiyo was confused by this at first until he smiled, realizing the person was Ino.

Ino: Taiyo I haven't seen for days, where've you been?

Taiyo: Hehehehe sorry about that Ino, I've been really busy lately

Sakura: (Angry) Hey you porker, get the hell off him!

Ino: (Teasing) Miss Forehead, so they actually let enter the exams

The two then started to argue over the simplest things and Taiyo spotted two more people who walked in.

Taiyo: Yo Shikmaru, Choji what's up guys?

Shikamaru: So you guys are here to, what a drag

Choji: (Munching on chips) Hey Taiyo, wanna chip?

Taiyo smiled at the laziness and kindness of his two friends, but then his nose caught the smell of a dog, Kiba, of course that idiot of a friend is here.

Kiba: Well, well looks the Rookie 10 is together again

Shino: (Monotone) Well of course they're here, they want to become Chunin like us

Kiba: ("You don't have to answer everything I say, buddy", spots Taiyo) Hey Taiyo, you ready to get taken down again

Taiyo: (Cocky) You know if my memory is correct, I've taken you down every time

Sasuke: Hn, and you're idiot if you think you can take us down

Naruto: Exactly, what do you think we've been doing, sitting around picking daises! You don't know what training means!

Hinata: Um...I'm sure Kiba didn't mean that N..Naruto

Taiyo was happy that his friends were all reunited once again; he missed Kiba's rivalry with him, Shino's monotonous remarks, Hinata's shy crush on Naruto, Shikamaru's laziness, Choji's kindness and eating habits, and he really misses Ino a lot. Taiyo definitely thought that after the exams were finished he would set up a friendly outing with all of them, his thoughts were interrupted by a silver haired, glasses wearing shinobi.

Silver Hair: You guys should really keep it down, you're setting everyone off

Taiyo: I've never seen you before, who are you?

Silver Hair: My name is Kabuto and this is my seventh time taking the exams

Kiba: Wow you must really suck (gets slapped on the head by Taiyo)

Kabuto: It's not really that, these exams get very hard and usually it proves too much for me. I do however have something to show you all.

Kabuto pulled out a set of orange cards with kanjis on them.

Kabuto: These are Ninja Info Cards, I can use my chakra to get information from them

Sasuke: Can those cards give information about other people?

Kabuto: Why yes, are you interested in learning about other participants?

Sasuke: Yes I am, I want to learn about Rock Lee and Gaara of the Sand

Kabuto: You already know their names, shame that's not a challenge

Kabuto his chakra into two cards and images of both Gaara and Rock Lee came up, he explained that Rock Lee came from the Leaf, is a year older than the rookies, his teammates are Neji Hyuga and Tenten, and has completed a lot rank missions. Kabuto went on to explain Gaara and how he comes from the Sand, his teammates are his siblings Kankuro and Temari, how he also completed a lot of ranked, and by far the most surprising thing is he's never been injured on any of those missions.