Chapter 22: Fight in the Forest! Gaara's Terrifying Power!

The quadrio and dog jumped through the forest at a fast pace to reach Sasuke's location, it was a good thing that Pakkun was given Sasuke's scent so he could track him. Along the way the quadrio became a trio because Shikamaru stayed behind to distract the approaching enemy ninja, the trio and dog then proceeded on through the forest. The group encountered places where tree branches have been destroyed by battle, they soon saw sand in the area so they knew they were close.

(The Forest Battle)

Gaara: DIE SASUKE UCHIHA!!

The battle of Sasuke vs. Gaara in the forest took a turn for the worse for Sasuke because he was badly beaten up and his curse mark started to come out. To make matters worse half of Gaara's body transformed and now he looked like monster, he was about to kill Sasuke with his big sand demon hand, but something happened.

Taiyo: Hiyaaaahhhh!!

The orange haired boy appeared out of the nowhere and punched Gaara in the face, knocking him back into a tree. It was then revealed that the trio and dog had arrived just in time to save Sasuke.

Sakura: (Goes to Sasuke) Oh Sasuke, are you alright?

Sasuke: (In pain) What are guys doing here?

Taiyo: (Looking at Gaara) We're here to rescue you, dumbass

Naruto: (Also looking at Gaara) Hey Taiyo, who the hell is that guy?

Taiyo: What are you talking you idiot, that's Gaara!

Naruto: (Shocked) What!? You're telling me that monster is Gaara?!

Taiyo: (Understands) So you finally realize that he was telling the truth about his demon, huh?

Gaara started to get up and with a burst of speed rushed towards Sasuke.

Gaara: NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU, SASUKE UCHIHA!!

Before Gaara could kill Sasuke, Sakura stepped in front of him and the took the hit from Gaara. The attack didn't kill her, but it stuck her to a tree and knocked her out.

Naruto: Sakura, no!

Taiyo: Damn it!

Sasuke: I told you idiots to get out here!

Taiyo and Naruto grabbed Sasuke and jumped to another tree branch.

Gaara: (Looks at Taiyo and Naruto) You two, who are these people to you?

Taiyo: (Glares) They're our friends!

Naruto: And we'll save them no matter what!

Gaara tears off a piece of his sand arm to leave Sakura in place and then regrew to fight again, while he was doing that Naruto decided to reveal a new move.

Naruto: Summoning Jutsu!

He put his hand on the ground and in a puff of smoke out came a small orange toad.

Small Toad: What do you want from me?

Naruto: Huh? Why didn't a bigger toad come out?

Small Toad: Oh so you wanted a bigger toad, huh? Well too bad, you're with me now, by the way I'm Gamakichi. (Looks at Taiyo) Wow, you're hair is orange like me

Gamakichi then decides to jump on Taiyo's head and rest there for the time being.

Taiyo: (Looks up) Hey there little guy, I'm Taiyo, nice to meet you

Gamakichi: Good to meet you, so who we dealing with?

Naruto: (Points to Gaara) That guy over there

Gamakichi: Well hot diggity damn, that's one scary looking customer