Chapter 5: The Bell Test

Team 7 made their way through the hallway and up the stairs to the rooftop, where they see their Sensei waiting for them. The four teammates sit on the steps as their Sensei watches them with bored expression.

Masked Man: Alright, now that you're all here we can get started. I wanna know your name, likes, dislikes, and dreams for the future

Sakura: (Raises hand) Sensei, we don't anything about you so why don't you go first?

Masked Man: Oh well I guess that makes sense. My name is Kakashi Hatake, my likes are none of business, my dislikes are far and few, and my dreams for the future are really nothing.

The Four Members: ("Confused" Weird, all we got is his name)

Kakashi: All right, next person!

Naruto: Believe it, I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I like instant ramen in a cup, the ramen Iruka-Sensei got me, my dislikes are the three minutes you have to wait for ramen, and my future dream is to be the Greatest Hokage, so that everyone will respect and look up to me, Believe It!

Kakashi: Next

Sakura: I'm Sakura Haruno, what I like is...(blushing)...I mean the person I like is....(blushes again)...and my future dream is....(giggles and blushes uncontrollably)

Kakashi: Dislikes?

Sakura: Naruto!

Naruto: (Cries)

Kakashi: Next

Sasuke: My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I hate a lot things and don't particularly like anything, but what I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm gonna restore my clan and destroy a certain someone

Naruto: ("Creeped out" Oh man, I hope he doesn't mean me!)

Sakura: ("Enamored" Sasuke is so hot)

Taiyo: (I will help you, my friend)

Kakashi: (To be expected) Now, last person

Taiyo: My name is Taiyo Shinjuka, my likes are training, reading, and heroes. My dislikes are enemies of the village and boring class lessons. My dream for the future is well....I don't know (I never really gave it any thought about what my dream is)

Kakashi: (Hm...moody, a fan girl, a loudmouth, and average) Welp, now since that's done let's move on. Tomorrow I want you to report to our team training ground to pass your final test

The genin were really confused by this info from the Sensei. They had already pass the exams, what more is there to do?

Kakashi: I just wanna tell you, there's a 66% percent fail rate for the students. Also don't eat anything or you'll vomit

Genin: ("Shocked" We might not even pass anyway!)

Kakashi: Anyway I have to go, see ya! (He poofed away)

The genin had to take in this revelation that they might fail the test tomorrow, if they're not careful. They eventually get a look of determination on their faces and separate to go home for the day.

Genin: (I have to pass that test!)

(Next Day)
Taiyo got up real early the next day because Kakashi told them to be there at 5 am. Taiyo eventually made his way through the village to the training ground. When he arrived he saw that his three teammates had just gotten here too, looking equally as tired as he is.

Taiyo: Good morning guys

Naruto: Mornin bud

Sakura: Good morning