Chapter 3: 5 Years Later

Five years have passed since Taiyo met Naruto and Sasuke, started the academy again, and defeated a so-so rival. His time in the academy helped him improve his skills a lot and now he believes he can become a great ninja. The nine friends he made were very special to him, he thought there couldn't have been better friends and he cares for them a lot.
We now see Taiyo walking down the same road he usually walks down everyday, but today he had an extra pep in his step because today is the graduation exams to become genin. Taiyo was very excited about this because he wanted to become ninja since he was little. As he walking he heard something in the distance and turned around only to smile.

Naruto: HAHAAHHAHAHAH!

Random Ninja: Naruto get back here!

Naruto: (Jump from building to building) Hahahaha you losers can't catch me!

Taiyo witnessed all of this with a smile for his best friend and his antics. He soon saw Naruto jump away from the ninja, but then he saw him pop out of blanket that looked like a fence. Taiyo soon snuck over to him.

Taiyo: Boo!

Naruto: Ahhh! (Smiling) Oh it's just you Taiyo!

Taiyo: Hey buddy what's going on? Doing your usual pranks?

Naruto: (Rubs the back of his head) Hahahahahahah you know it

???: Oh yeah Naruto!

Naruto: Ahhhhh (Jumps back in fear) Iruka-Sensei what are you doing here?

Taiyo: Oh good morning Iruka-Sensei

Iruka: Ah Taiyo good morning, how're things?

Taiyo: (Crosses his arms) Oh same old, same old

Iruka: That's very good. Now onto to you Naruto! Let's get you class!

Naruto: Dang it!

(In the Academy)
We now cut to the academy, which hasn't really changed in the last five years. We see Iruka having a tied-up Naruto in front of him while all the students watched.

Iruka: I'm at the my rope Naruto. If you don't shape up your act now, you will fail the exams like the two other times before

Naruto doesn't respond to this and huffs at Iruka, which makes him angry enough to force the class go over the transformation jutsu again.

Sakura: Alright, Sakura here. Let's do this (Makes a perfect transformation of Iruka)

Iruka: Oh it's mean, good. Next!

Sakura: Did you see that Sasuke!

Sasuke of course doesn't care in the slightest and goes next, in which he also transforms into Iruka. Taiyo smirks at Sasuke and Sasuke smirks right back, the two have formed a healthy rivalry over the five years and a great friendship. Taiyo then went up next to perform the transformation jutsu.

Taiyo: (Excited) All right, I'm up next

Taiyo thinks of someone to transform into and gets an idea. He transforms into his idol and hero, someone respected throughout the village, and equal to the the Fourth Hokage. He transformed into the Solar Storm with his bright, orange hair and long, red cloak.

Iruka: (Shocked) The Solar Storm!

Taiyo: (Poofs back) Hahahaha how'd you like that Iruka-Sensei?

Iruka:(Proud) Very well done Taiyo, the image was so life like it gave me nostalgia

Taiyo actually had two choices for his transformation jutsu, it was the Solar Storm or First Hokage: Hashirama Senju. The First Hokage is his favorite Hokage(We all love Hashirama) and if he met him, he probably would pass out from excitement, but he chose the Solar Storm because he sees him as one of greatest heroes the Leaf ever had and choosing him felt right to Taiyo. Now let's get back to the story, Naruto went up next and some had different reactions to this.