Chapter 27: Rivals Get Bitter! Bonds Cracked! Friendships Break!

It took a couple minutes for the duo to get to the hospital, they walked in and went towards Sasuke's room. They saw Sakura about to walk in.

Taiyo: Hey Sakura, what's up?

Naruto: Are you here to see Sasuke too?

Sakura: (Smiles) Oh hey guys, yeah I was just visiting him

The trio walked in through the door and Sasuke, something seemed different about him like he was angry at their presence in the room.

Taiyo: What's got you so down in the dumps?

The duckbutt haired boy didn't respond at all.

Sakura: Hi Sasuke, I brought you some apples because I know they're your favorite

Still he didn't respond, but that didn't deter Sakura from making her way over.

Naruto: Hey you got stuff in your ear, hellllloooooo anyone in there?

The boy still didn't respond and Sakura cut some apples slices for him.

Sakura: Here you go, these will make you fe-(Gets slapped) Ah!

Sasuke had enough of Sakura and slapped the apple slice right out her hand.

Taiyo: (Gets annoyed) What the hell was that for?

Naruto: Yeah why'd you slap her?

Sasuke turned his head and proceeded to glare at the two boys.

Taiyo: Woah what's with the glare, dude?

Sasuke: Taiyo, Naruto?

Naruto: Yeah we're listening

Sasuke: I want you both to fight me, fight me right now!

Taiyo: (Serious) Sasuke we're in a hospital besides Lady Tsunade just healed you

Sasuke: (Angry) I don't give a shit! (Activates Sharingan) Just fight me!

Sakura: (Looking at the three boys) Taiyo, Naruto say something please?

Naruto: (Smirks) Honestly this is kinda perfect, I've been wanting to kick your ass

Taiyo: With that attitude of yours, it would be good to kick the shit out of you

Sasuke: Good, now follow me

Sasuke proceeded to walk out of the room leaving Taiyo and Naruto to stare at each other, they both nodded and followed Sasuke out of the room.

(On the rooftop)
The rivals made it to the hospital rooftop and spread out from each other.

Taiyo: Before we begin the fight, this is really unfair for me and Naruto to fight you, Sasuke. How about we all fight each other, I've been wanting the fight the both of you?

Naruto: I'm game, I want fight you too!

Sasuke: Fine

The three all glared at each other and waited for someone to make the first move.

Naruto: (Laughs) Heh!

Sasuke: What's so funny?

Naruto: I'm not laughing cause it's funny, I'm just psyched because I know today's the day when I finally beat you two!

Taiyo: (Smirks) You think you have a chance against me? You've never even fought me before

Sasuke: (Grits teeth) Don't talk nonsense you inept loser! (Looks at Taiyo) I wouldn't get so cocky because I've fought you before!

Taiyo: (Turns to Sasuke) And I almost killed you, bastard

Sasuke: You think you're so high and mighty with you all mighty Solar Style! (Turns to Naruto) And you, how did a loser such as yourself get so damn strong!