-1-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Alright just like that" My photographer spoke as I was turned away from the camera, my body completely covered in coconut oil for the perfect shot as I looked back at the camera.

This would be my last time modeling for this brand since I had taken a nice deal to be a "soccer girl" for some team, agreeing to be the face and body of the team.

"Perfect, thank you again Y/n," the photographer said as I was handed my robe.

"No problem, I hope we can work together again" I smiled before making my way to my things, keys in hand as I walked out of the large home we used for the shoot.

Once in my car, I was trying to think of things to do later on, but all of a sudden I had a craving for my favorite drink from this special cafe, and lucky for me I wasn't that far from the cafe.

As I drove I was just taking my time, glancing at my phone to see if I was getting a call from Jinpachi.

"Yeah, Jin?" I asked while taking a turn "Just making sure you're prepared for your flight in the morning" Jinpachi informed me, reminding me of my flight to Japan for our deal.

"Yeah I'm packed and stuff, I just left from a shoot though" "hm well I'm glad you're prepared, I'll see you when you get here" "Yeah I'll see you then bestie" I laughed just as Jinpachi had hung up on me.

Anyway, this whole deal was to be THE girl of Japan's new soccer league and its other soccer branches.

It was honestly a big deal and I was sort of nervous, but everything as far as an apartment and even a car was being ensured, and I'd be getting paid about 8 million a year.

From what Jinpachi says he wanted to change everything about Japanese soccer, including the faces he puts forward, which was why he didn't just opt for a white or Japanese girl with, in his own words, "mediocre beauty".

'At least he thinks I'm beautiful' I thought before finally making it to my cafe, parking my car, and going in, not even bothered by the fact that I was just in a robe.

Time skip
It was 2 am right now, and I had to force myself to wake up for my flight to Japan which was at 5.

First I had jumped in the shower, not taking too long since I had taken a pretty long shower when I had gotten home from my photo shoot.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
But just a few hours earlier in Japan, their soccer league had just finished practice for the day.

"Hey I heard y'all are getting one of those female mascots" Oliver grinned, he and the old U-20 team have been called out for a mock match.

"Huh? Like one of those models?" Otoya questioned, wondering if he could charm Y/n.

"Yeah, I heard those models always wear bikinis and stuff" Sendo smiled, knowing that his dream was to be with either a Hollywood actress or a model.

"Hey, she's our mascot, not yours" Bachira stated, knowing he was pushing Sendo's buttons.

"Anyways what's her name?" Kunigami asked "Well I don't know, Ego didn't tell me that much, he was sort of busy mumbling about something" Oliver deadpanned.

"The mystery of it seems a bit intriguing" Igasi chuckled as everyone nodded before agreeing that it was time to head home, saying their goodbyes before leaving for the day.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 606