-6-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally, the soccer season was starting up and today when visiting Bluelock I saw that the guys were training a little harder, so I sat down in my usual spot to watch them for a bit.

'Maybe I should check out their gym finally' I thought, seeing that this mock match, in particular, was pretty intense.

So I had finally gotten up to leave the field, my back turning right at the moment that I felt the strong force of the soccer ball hitting the back of my head, sending me straight down into the turf below me.

'Please kill me. This is so embarrassing. I hope they let this memory die with me

As I was thinking to myself, to embarrassed to get up, especially because I had fallen into a weird position on my stomach.

"Are you okay?" "Damn it Isagi this is why we have to work on your control" Everyone around me was trying to check on me while also bickering a bit till I had been pulled pulled up, now face Bachira.

"Is your head okay?" Bachira asked just as my head started to hurt "No, that damn ball almost killed me" I cried, rubbing the back of my head.

"Can you walk?" Barou asked "Well yeah, unless I just randomly broke my legs," I said as Bachira and Reo helped me up.

Now at my feet, I felt like withering away still from embarrassment and the constant pounding in my head.

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I tried to use my direct shot as a pass and...well I didn't calculate it correctly" Isagi apologized.

"It's okay, but do y'all have anything for headaches?" "Yeah there's a first aid in the locker room, I'll show you" and now Bachira had taken my hand into his and was leading me to the locker room.

"Honestly I don't actually know where the kit is, but here's some water," Bachira says, handing me a water bottle before he starts to look around for first aid while I sat down on a bench.

"Thank you, but are you sure you don't wanna go back to practice? You have your first match next week" I say while watching Bachira holding the first aid.

"True, but I'd rather be with you for a bit," Bachira says while walking over with the ibuprofen, handing it to me.

"You know the more you say stuff like this, the more I'm gonna start thinking you like me" I stated after taking two Ibuprofens.

"What if I do?" Bachira asked with a sly look on his face, the suddenness catching me off for a moment.

'Damn I need to pull myself together'

"Oh wait, can I do something?" "Do what?" I asked, Bachira walking a bit closer to me.

"You'll see," he says before lifting my hair out of my face and placing a kiss on my forehead, a million thoughts racing through my mind now.

"I- what was that for?" I asked while looking at Bachira "Well you kissed my cheek last week, so I thought it'd only be right to give you one too" Bachira explained as if it were obvious.

"Mhm, well come on, you need to work on that dribbling," I say, standing up while holding Bachira's hand.

"You saw that?" "Yeah, you looked cool till you tripped though" I joked, the two of us just talking and joking around till Bachira had gone back to practice, a light smile on my lips as I took one last glance to see Bachira dribbling with ease, showing just how skilled he was.

"I knew I liked soccer boys"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 616