-7-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Well, they're having fun putting me into these swimsuits," I say while looking at myself in my mirror, Jinpachi insisting on keeping my hair in my usual fro.
Hair and fit check

Eye makeup

I knew it'd be a cold night so I grabbed the long Bluelock puffer that Jinpachi gave me, and speaking of it, he was picking me up since we'd be riding on the team bus to the actual Japanese stadium

As expected I had gotten a text from Jinpachi that he was waiting on me just as I had grabbed my things before heading out.

"Hey bestie" I smiled as I got into the car, now looking over at my friend.

"hey," Jinpachi greeted me as he started to drive, moving a hand off the steering wheel to hand me something.

"It's liquid glitter or whatever Anri calls it" Jinpachi explained "It's shimmer," the girl said from the backseat, scaring me since I didn't know she was even back there.

"Damn, I didn't know you were here" "Yeah sorry, I was working on some last-minute stuff so that's why I'm back here" Anri apologized.

"Yeah well anyways make sure to put that on before we make it to that stadium," Jinpachi says as we pull up to Bluelock, the team bus waiting there.

"Sure, but no offense but I think I might blind the Cameras with all of the glitter and gems, which isn't much of a problem," I say as we get out of the car.

"That's the point, you're already eye-catching as is" "But we want you to outshine the other mascot girls" Jinpachi and Anri explained.

"Makes sense," I say as we walk into the bus with me having to be careful since I was in heels.

"There you are, I saved you a seat" Bachira exclaimed with a bright smile as I walked over to sit next to him.

"Man this bus is cold, I'm glad I have this puffer on," I say while shivering a bit.

"Really? It doesn't feel that cold" Bachira says "Well to y'all, I'm barely dressed right now" I complained, still shivering.

"Hey I'll keep you warm back here Beautiful" Ryusei yelled from the back.