-11-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Yes just like that"

Currently, I was in a big photo shoot with a bunch of other soccer mascot girls, all of us taking pictures to truly kick off the soccer season since this season was also the World Cup.

For the shoot, Ego had personally picked out my makeup artist and he had even booked my hair and nail appointment yesterday, my nails being done earlier today.
Hair

Nails

Nails

"You're perfect" my makeup artist Jay spoke, the man wiping away the setting powder, nearing the end of his makeup process

"Aw thank you so much," I say, trying to hold back my smile till Jay was done so I didn't mess my makeup up.

"I mean it dear, anyways close you're eyes so I can spray this," the man says as I comply, obviously flinching once the setting spray has hit my face.

But once my makeup was done I was on my phone, seeing what the time was, realizing I hadn't eaten at all today, my stomach complaining on command as I walked over to my purse to eat a few of the granola bars that I had packed.

"Oh, it's you again," a girl said, that same girl being the one I met at the first soccer match, the girl dressed in sweats compared to everyone else who was ready for their photos.

"Yeah, it's me" I rolled my eyes, deciding to just walk away, still being a bit petty and shoulder-checking the girl, seeing her stumble a bit, the sight making me grin a bit as I walked off.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n talked and found a few models whom she'd worked with before, it was about time for the shoot to truly start, each model getting individual pictures and commercial shots for their team before the group photo.

But while that was going on the Bluelock team was coming in for another practice.

"Where's Y/n?" Reo asked as he and Nagi walked in "Yeah where is she Bachira?" Karasu questioned.

"Probably tired of getting smothered by him" Yukimiya jokes as Bachira ignores the comment.

"My girlfriend's at a photo shoot for the World Cup right now, apparently all of the qualifiers girls are there" Bachira explains.

"All?" Igarashi raised a brow with a mischievous grin on his face "As if those girls would look at you" Ryusei laughed.

"You're only saying that cause Y/n's friend Brooklyn has you whipped" Igarashi bites back "hell yeah, she knows I like it rough too"

After that comment, the topic had switched to something else the men all joking around before their practice had started.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"I hate modeling sometimes," I say to myself as I get out of the car, walking towards the facility as I feel like I was hanging on by a thread.

The photoshoot overall was cool, everyone (besides that random girl) was nice and I had a good time, but I hadn't eaten, after seeing that today's practice was an all-day one for Bluelock, I decided to show up for some strange reason.

"I'm so hungry" I whined, scrolling through my food delivery apps to see what I wanted to eat while stumbling upon the team all sitting on the ground with food surrounding them.

"Oh, y'all got food?" I smiled, slowly walking over to Bachira who sat between Isagi and Nagi.

"Yeah, it just got here" Hiori answered for me as I silently nodded, my stomach beginning to feel like there was nothing left in it, which could be possible.

"You can have some if you want" Kunigami offered "No it's fine, y'all need to eat too" and on command, my stomach started shouting out for food, that probably being the loudest I've heard it be.

"*sigh* come on just eat" Bachira offered as I sat down, not even turning down the food he already had waiting in front of my lips.

"Aw look, this is the first time Bachira's helping someone" Igarashi tried to joke "I help more than you, bench warmer" Bachira retorted, the joke so sudden that I almost choked on the food, the entire team around us exploding into laughter as Igarashi tried to defend his case.

Now I was telling everyone about the photo shoot, even showing them a few behind-the-scenes pictures I was able to get.

"Damn those girls are fine," Reo says, forcing me to pull my phone away from him "Sorry Richie but most of the girls are in relationships," I say, watching him and a few others let out annoyed sighs.

"Guess you guys will die alone" Otoya joked, he and Shidou fist-bumping each other "Oh yeah Tatia and Brooklyn's been telling me about y'all," I say, the two men instantly having grins on their faces as they blushed at the mention of my friends.

"Whipped" Reo and Nagi spoke in unison as the guys simply shrugged before coming back at them with words that even had me a little shocked.

But anyway after eating some more and more talking, the guys all had to finish practicing and I decided to leave, aware of all the jobs Jinpachi had booked for me to do up until Bluelock's next game which would be this Saturday.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 890