-8-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally, the game had started, and with Bluelock having the ball, Isagi and Rin had done their classic pass, a well-known part of their play.

But once Rin had the ball his moves were fast and smooth like a river, the boy knowing exactly what to do without any fear.

Once he was being pressed by two players, the ball had instantly made it to Bachira's feet, aware that his new dribbling style would pull everyone in and take away the threat of a score being blocked.

As Y/n watched the game she was amazed with Bachira's skills, seeing that this was her first ever time seeing the boy in a real match and not just a practice one.

As planned there were about three guys on Bachira, and the boy had pulled a nutmeg to get out, passing the ball to Otoya who was already on the run along with Chigiri, the two passing back and forth while maintaining speed.

Once Rin and Isagi were at the perfect spot, Otoya passed the ball, and Rin made the shot, scoring the first point of the night.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" Y/n cheered, not thinking that she was grabbing attention by just cheering her team on.

"Extra much" Airi, the girl representing the opposite team had said, shaking her head at Y/n.

"Girl this is my team, I can be as extra as I want" Y/n retorted, getting a bit more aggravated by Airi.

Now the next play Rin, Bachira, and Otoya had multiple people on them, so Isagi had passed to Kunigami, knowing he'd push his way through without a doubt before making a perfect setup for Nagi to catch the ball and stop its rotation.

"Hm, nice pass" the boy stated before moving closer to the ball, seeing Isagi running from behind the team, a sign for Nagi to start the pass, confusing the other team cause nobody was in the specific area he had passed to till Isagi made it, scoring another point with his direct shot.

"Damn, they're unstoppable," Y/n says, practically starstruck by her friends and seeing how they'd execute every play they had worked on.

But already the opposing team had switched out a player, and from the looks of it, it was probably their joker card.

The opposing team's captain had passed the ball to a blond who seemed like the rushing type, so Bluelock had quickly strengthened defenses while Bachira and Nagi had both ran at the play at full speed and force, the play instinctively passing to the right, which was where Bachira was.

Bachira had interfered with the pass and had made his way through the team, this time wanting to make a score of his own, which he was able to.

Once the point was made the first half was over and both teams had left to the locker room while Y/n and Airi went with them, the two lagging behind a bit.

"Guess my team will win" Y/n smiled "Shut up you skank" Airi retorted as Y/n laughed before walking into the locker room.

"*mumble* fucking bitch" "Hey now Miss Model, what's with the attitude?" Ryusei asked "I don't have one" Y/n stated, not meaning for her tone to come off rude, the guys all finding this amusing.

"But anyways y'all are doing good" she smiled, specifically looking at Bachira as she spoke.

"Us or Bachira?" Yukimiya joked, making Y/n's smile drop within seconds.

"Hey be nice guys, she just wants to congratulate her favorite member of the team" Karasu added while dragging out the a.

"Well I am, unlike you losers" Bachira grinned "Losers? Don't make us embarrass you in front of your crush bro" Karasu stated, Bachira was quick to threaten him before Ego walked in for his normal talk.