-9-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After agreeing to the date with Meguru I was getting nonstop texts from the team, Tatia, and Brooklyn.

"Damn they move quick" I say while getting out of my car, a blanket wrapped around me as I walked into Bluelock, today being surprisingly cold despite it being pretty warm this week.

But once inside I saw everyone was in the gym, obviously strength training and whatever else.

"Damn, this is the first time you've been so bundled up" Nanase laughed while running on the treadmill.

"Cause it's cold outside" I complained "Then why are you drinking a frappe?" Rin asked "...cause it's good"

"Well, fuck that, let's talk about this date" Raichi grinned "Speaking of, where is Meguru?" I asked, accidentally letting out a scream when feeling someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Shug? Why the hell are you sneaking up on me like that" I asked while letting out a breath.

"My bad, didn't mean to scare you" "I wasn't scared" I lied, seeing Bachira's lips pull into a sly grin.

"Are you sure? Cause I think we all heard that scr-" Before giving Bachira a chance to finish I moved to kiss him, being sure to lightly touch the nape of Bachira's neck before pulling away, lightly biting his lips as I did.

"My bad, what were you saying?" I asked with a smile as Bachira had just stared at me.

"Damn, she shut him up" Ryusei laughed "Bachira's never been so quiet" Chigiri added.

After that little bit, I was starting to warm up a bit and instead of looking at my phone, I decided to join the guys in their workout, letting my blanket sit against the wall while I went over to the treadmill with Chigiri, Aryu, Yukimiya, and Zantetsu.

"You're joining us?" Zantetsu asked while pushing up his glasses "Yeah I might as well" I shrugged before starting the machine, gradually going up in speed till I had maxed it, running always being a pretty good warm-up.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n ran she was on par with the guys' speed, the four even trying to up their speed to match her.

But after about 20 minutes Y/n had gotten off and made her way over to weights.

"How much do you lift?" Kunigami asked "mm, a hundred more than him" Y/n pointed at Barou who was lifting about 450 pounds.

"*chuckle* that has to be a joke" Barou laughed "How else do you think I ended up being a swimsuit model?" Y/n rolled her eyes, seeing Barou move out of her way.

"Well squat this then, we can't let you get hurt from trying to impress us," Barou said, leaning against the rack while Y/n took his place.

"Bachira can you spot?" The woman asked Bachira was quick to walk over as she asked.

Once getting the right grip Y/n had lifted the weights off the rack before squatting it, doing just ten for the show of it.

But as she did the ten, Bachira's eyes had moved down to look at the woman's butt, the thought of touching the soft area plaguing his mind, but while zoned out Y/n had finally.

"Now can I increase the weight?" Y/n asked smugly "Are you sure you're not an undercover superhero or something?" Igarashi asked "Who knows" Y/n shrugged before continuing, making jokes and such as she worked out with everyone.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 583