-12-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally, after a few more days, I and Bluelock were being flown out of Japan to where their next game would be.

I was pretty excited to just be in a different place so I could see, traveling is one of my favorite things about being a model.

But anyway I was already dressed and such, having to be ready before Bachira got here, the man offering to just take me since we were all going to the same place anyway.
Hair and fit check

By the time I was dressed, I had gotten a knock at my door, answering it to see Bachira

"Hey, Gorgeous" Bachira greeted, his arms already around my waist as I looked at him.

"Hey Shug" I smiled, not shocked when I was pulled into a kiss, Bachira's kisses always have a little bit more passion than the last, and this time was no exception as I felt Bachira's hands begin to smooth down over my curves before making a spot on my ass.

But of course, we had pulled away till anything exciting had happened, to much of my dismay honestly.

"So we're ready to go?" Bachira asked, his hands still not moving away from their spot.

"Yeah, but I kind of forgot to use the bathroom, so give me a bit," I say, feeling the slightest bit of embarrassment.

"It's fine I'll just wait on you" Bachira shrugged as I thanked him before running off to use the bathroom.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n used the bathroom, Bachira started wandering around in the apartment, seeing Y/n's things for the trip were all together.

After that Bachira had ventured into Y/n's room, looking at the decoration and stuff.

But what caught Bachira's attention was a box under Y/n's bed that he had accidentally kicked, the man looked down to see it was pink, instantly grabbing his attention as he opened it to see what was inside.

"Damn," he cursed not expecting to see what Y/n does in her "downtime" to put it lightly.

Of course just as Bachira looked further inside the box, he heard the sink turn off in Y/n's bathroom and instantly he closed the lid just as Y/n walked out, freezing in her tracks.

"Um, why are you snooping?" She asked, "I got bored, but what's in here?" Bachira asked, reading Y/n's expression as she suddenly couldn't hold eye contact, instead making her way out of her room.

"It's nothing, let's just go before everyone leaves us here," she says, stomach-turning and her face completely on fire with embarrassment.

To Bachira he thought Y/n's reaction was funny and he couldn't believe that his calm and cool girlfriend would be so nervous over something like that.

But with that same grin, Bachira followed after Y/n, grabbing her things as they walked out of the penthouse.

By the time the two made it to the airport, meeting up with Ego and the team, Y/n had already forgotten all about what had happened at her home, instead talking to Rin and Aryu.

The three were mostly just talking about the schedule for the trip, only being there for about three days, two of those days being used to train non-stop for the game.

Y/n's schedule on the other hand wasn't as straining as theirs but she offered to get them whatever they needed, also agreeing to do Yoga with Rin again because in his words she was "the only person who knows what they're doing"

By the time their conversation ended and Aryu boasted about buying bonnets that Y/n recommended so he could sleep in total glam, it was time to board their private plane.

Once on the plane and settled Y/n and Bachira were wrapped up in a blanket while sharing air pods to watch a movie, Y/n's head resting on Bachira's shoulder.

The entire plane was already quiet and even the loudest players were quiet right now, everyone trying to avoid exhaustion from the flight.

So it wasn't a shock that a few people were already falling asleep, Gagamaru was the only one fighting sleep so he could get the plane snacks before he allowed sleep to consume him.

As Y/n had fallen asleep, completely forgetting about her and Bachira's movie, Bachira had a soft smile on his face once he realized Y/n was asleep, trying his best not to move too much, but did place a light kiss on Y/n's head seeing the woman smile in her sleep.

"*mumble* you are like a dream come true"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 783