-10-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was mine and Bachira's date and honestly this might of been the first time in a long while that I've been on a date (Y/n's only ever had one date).

But anyway, as I got ready I was paying extra care to every single thing I did, which resulted in a half-hour shower that had me gasping for air by the end of it.

After that, I washed my face and did my hair before getting dressed and doing makeup.
Hair and fit check

"Damn I look like a glazed donut," I say to myself while looking at myself through my full-body mirror

After getting a few pictures and getting Aryu's approval along with the girls, there was a knock on my door.

"Hey Shug" I smiled, taking to look Bachira over, seeing he had dressed up pretty well, his grown-out hair pulled back at the top, his bangs being left alone while the blonde at the back of his hair was more visible now.
Bachira's fit

"Hey Gorgeous, you look good" Bachira compliments with his contagious smile

'gorgeous? Alright then'

"Thank you, but I see you can clean up nice too" I grinned "Yeah it took me a while to put this together" "Well you did good" I nodded before seeing Bachira reach his hand out for me.

"Anyways let's get this date started" "Lead the way," I say as we leave my apartment, heading out to Bachira's car.

"Shug..." "Yeah?" "The glitter from last week is still on the seat," I say, instantly feeling bad.

"So? That just lets people know whose seat it belongs to" Bachira shrugged as I got in.

"How sweet" I joked, a light laugh coming from me just as Bachira started the car.

"Anyways where are we going?" I asked "Somewhere" was Bachira's only answer, the suspicion making my smile drop.

"Really Meguru?" I say with a flat tone "Yes really" he answered with a grin, knowing that I was a bit annoyed.