-5-

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"*whisper* Bachira, Bachira-" "Ugh what Isagi?" I asked, my eyes still closed as I felt a weight on me.

"Bro wake up and look" I heard Kunigami's voice cut through, forcing me to open my eyes to see Y/n asleep while lying on me.

"Holy shit," I say in shock, a smile pulling at my lips from how nervous I was from being this close to Y/n.

"Yeah we've been trying to wake you up for like forever" Karasu grinned as I looked down at Y/n, not even surprised that she was still breathtaking even while asleep.

"So do I just stay here till she wakes up?" I asked everyone, not familiar with what to do.

"I guess, I mean she's obviously tired from having to cook for like 22 guys so maybe she needs the sleep" Yukimiya states.

"Exactly, and beauty sleep shall never be interrupted no matter what" Aryu added on, just sealing the deal of me staying here, which I was hoping to do.

But what had made us all go quiet was Y/n who was quietly mumbling in her sleep as she started to move around, pulling herself towards my torso.

"I can't believe you're so lucky" Otoya shook his head "Yeah having a model like her sleeping against you is a dream" Gagamaru shook his head.

"Well mine came true, so you losers can stop now" I grinned at my teammates, everyone rolling their eyes while I redirected my attention to Y/n, this time seeing that she was waking up.

"God da- oh y'all still here?" Y/n interrupted herself as she stretched, not even blinking at the fact that she was just asleep against me.

"Yeah our bad for waking you up" I apologized "Oh y'all are good" Y/n smiled, her full and soft lips catching my eye.

'If only the guys weren't here right now'

"Well anyways we should be heading out, I have some things to do," Karasu said while taking a glance at his phone, almost everyone including myself in the same situation.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Now everyone was heading out, telling me thank you for last night and letting them stay the night.

But now it was just me and Bachira.

"Well thanks for last night, your cooking is great" Bachira smiled "Oh thank you, I was hoping you'd like it" I admitted.

"Really?" "Yeah, I told you you're my favorite" I smiled, seeing Bachira's face go red, and for some reason, I had gained some courage to do the same thing.

So while moving down a bit, almost forgetting that I was taller than Bachira, I had placed a kiss on his cheek, pulling away to see Bachira had frozen up.

"Anyways I'll see you later okay Shug?" I smiled, getting a nod from Bachira before seeing him walk off, confirming the fact that I had caught him off from the kiss, a little grin on my lips as I went back into my apartment.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 510