-4-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was Sunday and I was getting bored of just sitting around in my apartment with nothing to do.

I also just had an itch to cook Sunday dinner, the thought scratching at my mind as I picked up my phone.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐠𝗼𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

Y/n💕:
Hey, are y'all doing anything today?🌚

Niko👩🏻‍🎤:
Nope

Chigiri🏃:
Yeah I'm not doing anything

Igasi⚽️:
I don't think any of us are doing
anything💀

Bachira💕:
Do you need us to come fight someone?

Y/n💕:
Boy...no, but I wanna cook
Sunday dinner and I was wondering if y'all
Wanted to come over to eat🧍🏾‍♀️

Gagamaru🗿:
Don't gotta tell me twice

Shidou👹:
Dinner? Aw babe if you wanted to have
Something "explosive" you could of
Said that

Chigiri:
Every day this freak has something to say...

Rin🫤:
Yeah shut the hell up you parasite
Just send your address, and we'll be
there

Y/n💕:
Bet, hold on
Address***
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧

After sending my address and seeing the chat for a bit longer, I grabbed my keys and headed out so I could go to the store for some last-minute stuff.

Honestly, I was glad to see that everyone was free because I think staying in my apartment alone for another day would have killed me.

But with that tragedy avoided, we had different priorities to worry about, the main one being how much food should I make for about 22 soccer players and have enough for myself.

"I'm gonna be cooking all day" I cried, wondering if this was how my mom felt when we had cookouts.

Anyway once I made it to the store I was happy to find everything I needed was there, and with the amount of people coming over I had decided to get three of everything, not having to worry about drinks cause Karasu and Otoya offered to bring some.

With that secured plus a quick stop at the coffee shop near my apartments for a frappe, I was back at home and had already gotten started, feeling like luck was on my side when I realized it was only 10 am, meaning I had time.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n cooked, preparing for all of the Bluelock players to come over for dinner, Bachira was tossing his clothes around his room, trying to think of something to wear to Y/n's place.

"Damn, I'm stressing myself out" the boy laughed to himself, a little embarrassed of how nervous he was to see Y/n outside of Bluelock, in her home nonetheless.

So Bachira had ended up sticking to the classics and what he knew worked well together.
Bachira's fit