-3-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been a few weeks since I've met everyone and they were all pretty cool, and even Rin had started to talk to me more, which I appreciated.

But today we'd be doing a photo shoot for the new soccer season, and already I had the swimsuit I'd be wearing plus the accessories.

The swimsuit was pretty basic honestly but it looked good on me, so there's no point in complaining.
Hair and fit check

Also, Jinpachi had the idea of having me wear grillz for the shoot since I had worn some for a shoot I had done last year

Anyway, I had made myself some food to bring along, as photo shoots always take place all day.

But once that was done I grabbed my bag and left my apartment, heading back to Bluelock.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n was driving over, most of the Bluelock team was there, all of them in their jerseys, and the U-20 guys had decided to show up just for the fun of it.

"So how does she look?" Oliver asked Isagi "Unreal" All of Bluelock answered "damn all of you? She must be gorgeous" "She is" Bachira spoke without missing a beat, giving away the fact that his feelings may have been a little deeper than his teammates.

But before Oliver could keep asking questions, Y/n had finally walked in.

"Hey y'all, I'm not late am I?" Y/n asked as she pulled off her robe, everyone's mouths dropping at the sight of her in the blue swimsuit that had shown off her sculpted curves and dark skin that seemed to shine like liquid gold.

"I- what?" The team was dumbfounded as Y/n walked over, a nervous smile on her lips showing off the grill on her teeth.

"Um, are y'all good?" "Huh? Oh yeah, we're fine, I'm Oliver Aiku by the way, ex-captain of the U-20 team" the man introduced himself, trying to seem smooth as he kissed the back of Y/n's hand, the girl a bit weirded out.

"Oh well nice to meet you, anyway where's the photographer and Jinpachi?" Y/n asked "T-they're not here yet" Isagi stuttered out.

"Oh okay, anyways you good Shug? You haven't said a thing since I got here" Y/n asked Bachira, the boy taking a moment to appreciate Y/n's figure before finally meeting her gaze.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry about that" "Nah you're good Shug"

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
It was taking a good while for Jinpachi and the photographer to show up, so I decided to check my email, and my answer was quickly found.

"Y'all...we're four hours too early," I say, everyone letting out annoyed sighs and groans.

"So what now?" "Well there's no point in going home, we're just gonna have to come back" Chigiri reasoned.