new student

--Taras pov--

Mindy woke me up by calling me which i hated and Mindy knew it but she still did it anyway. "What the hell do you want mindy" Tara said with a raspy voice as she just woke up "its time for school ill be at your place in 15" Mindy said then hung up the phone.

--third person--

Tara sighed and got up. she took a shower then wrapped a towel around her body while walking to her room. she put on a blue shirt with ripped jeans. she didnt eat in the mornings so she just made he lunch and waited for Mindy to arrive.

She heard a honk outside. she grabbed her bag and before she got in Mindys car she saw a tall raven haired girl she looked really beautiful with her green shirt and black ripped jeans. she stopped looking at the girl when Mindy honked her horn.

the shorter girl jumped and got in the passenger seat "hello my little passenger princess" she joked "oh shut up" Tara said smiling. "do you know who that is?" Tara asked "No but she looks new" Mindy said "maybe we should ask her to come in the car with us" Tara said with a bigger smile.

Mindy sighed and pulled up next to the girl "Hey you" Mindy said, The tall girl took off her headphones "What the hell do you want?" the girl asked looking at Mindy "wanna come to school with us?" Tara asked "No? you guys would probably fucking kidnap me" The girl said "why the hell would we do that?" Mindy asked "because thats what people do" She said "oh my god just go Mindy" Tara said crossing her arms now looking in front of her. "bye idiot" Mindy said driving off "shes rude" Tara said "yeah like what a bitch" Mindy said sighing.

they arrived at the school and saw chad, liv and wes at the table as usual so her and mindy go and sit down "hey Tara!" Wes said. Tara smiled "hey wes" Tara liked Wes but nothing more then a friend and wes knew that and respected her feelings so now they're like best friends.

Tara saw in the corner of her eye the girl they saw earlier the tall raven haired girl. she couldnt take her eyes off of her. she snapped out of it when chad snapped his fingers in front of her "earth to Tara?" Chad said "oh sorry" Tara said "who you lookin at?" Liv said while looking at the girl "Oooooo" Liv says looking at Tara now "what?" Tara asked "you have a crushhhh" Wes said "what no! i barely met her!" Tara said. "then go talk to her" Mindy said.

Tara sighed and nodded at she got up and sat with Amber "Hey!" Tara said smiling. The tall her took of her headphones and looked at the shorter girl "what do you want" She asked "ok well hi im Tara" Tara said smiling "and im spectacularly uninterested in knowing anything about you" She said getting up. "wow ok" Tara sajd as she walked back to the group "shes a jerk" Tara said. the intercom came on to hear principle ortega say "Tara Carpenter please report to the office" She said then the intercom went off.

"ooooooooooooo" the group said "oh grow up" Tara said smiling while going to the office. Tara walked in to see the girl that was being a jerk to her "Tara this is Amber and i need you to help her with her classes please" "Yes mrs ortega" Tara said.

Amber sighed and got up from the chair she was sitting in "my first period is Math" Amber said. Tara was shocked about Ambers voice when she wasnt giving attitude to her. it was soft and nice which she liked. she quickly snapped out of her thoughts and helped her.

They walk to Math class and they sit at a Table together since everyone else had tables shared already. "god i hate this teacher hes so annoying mr ben rover more like mr bendover" Tara hopefully said a good joke as shes never been really good at jokes unless its with her friends. she looked up at amber and saw her smile a bit "you look pretty when you smile" Tara said "trying to get in my pants carpenter?" Amber asked with a serious face while looking at her "What! no no!" Tara said pulling her head up "quiet back there!" mr rover said "i was just joking carpenter chill" Amber said holding on to Taras arm.

Tara looked down at her hand. her hand was soft she liked it alot. she smiled "Freeman no talking!" "that was Tara sir!" Amber said "WHAT" Tara said looking at the teacher "one more time Tara and your going to the office!" he said "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING" Tara said "Thats it carpenter office now!" He said pointing to the door. Tara looked at Amber with a serious face "Fuck you" Tara said before grabbing her bag and leaving. Amber eyes widen as she didnt expect Tara to say those words.

Amber looked at the teacher acting like she didnt do anything.