I love you

“Tara will you be my...”

Amber was about ti say until Laura appeared “finally found you laura said with a smile “why are you here with this freak” Laura asked as she looked at Tara.

“Tara isnt a freak first of all and how did you find me?” Amber asked “snap maps duh” Laura said smiling “fucking creep” Tara whispered “what the fuck did you just say” Laura said as she moved closer to Taras face “i called you a fucking creep now get out of my face” Tara said as she pushed Laura away from her. “dont fucking push me whore” Laura said as she pushed Tara back making Tara tumble a bit.

Amber got mad when Laura called Tara a whore so she push her and Laura landed on the floor “Dont fucking call her a whore if anything your the whore!” Amber said even more mad now “thats not what you said last night.” Laura said with a grin as she looked at Amber “what?” Tara said as she went from looking at Laura to looking at Amber “ok uhm guys just come inside” Wes said as Amber and Tara walked in and Laura got up to walk in.

“what the fuck are you doing?” Wes asked “im coming inside?” Laura responded “your funny” Wes said as he slammed the door in Lauras face.

Amber and Tara sat down in the couch not being able to make eye contact until Amber looked at Tara “im sorry” Amber whispered “its whatever.” Tara said as she sounded mad “i didnt call you a whore i promise” Amber said as she moved her hand close to Taras.

Tara moved her hand closer to Ambers then looked up at her “are you lying?” Tara asked “no no im not” Amber said “i would never call you that” she added.

Tara smiled and rested her head on Ambers shoulder. Amber smiled.

while all of that was happening Wes was in the kitchen. still thinking, why is love so hard? is it because they havent found the right person? is it because love is just stupid and is just something you force yourself into? what even is love. just a feeling you get when you really like someone? is it just butterflies in your stomach or you smile when you get a text.

Wes couldn't stop thinking why was love so hard. hes asked this question to himself multiple times when hes liked someone and they didn't like him back but he would always forget about it. but he didn't really think to much into it at that time.

he was paying attention while he was pouring the hot water in the cups so the water overflowed and burned his hand “ow fuck” he whisper's as he grabbed ice and put it on his hand. after a few minutes he took the ice pack off and finished they're coffee.

he came to the living room and put the coffee down on the table “here you go love birds” Wes said with a smile. he heard a knock at the door and went to the door. he looked in the peep hole to see Laura still there. of course. he opened the door “What the fuck do you want” Wes said pissed that she was still here “i want to talk to Amber!” Laura responded “no, now go away before i call the fucking cops” Wes said “the cops wouldn't save your ass” Laura said.

Wes smiled “My mom is a cop so yes, she would save my ass” Wes said smiling as she slammed the door in her face.

Whiles that was happening at the front door Amber and Tara looked at eachother and smiled. Tara looked down at Ambers lips then kissed her. Amber smiled and rested her hand on Taras leg while kissing her back.

Tara crawled onto Amber lap continuing to kiss her as Amber put her hands on Taras waist. Tara heard Wes walking over so she quickly got off of Amber and drank her coffee acting like nothing happened.

“who was at the door?” Amber asked “who do you think” Wes smiled. after two minutes if silence Tara finally said something “i think im gonna go” Tara said with a smile as she looked at Amber.

“i can drop you off if you want” Amber said smiling “that would be nice” Tara said as she got up. she grabbed her bag from the guest room and came back to thr living room “ready to go?” Amber asked “yep” Tara responded “thanks for letting me stay here Wes” Tara said as she hugged Wes “Anytime” Wes said hugging her back.

Tara and Amber walked out. “i didnt know you brought your car” Tara said smiling “well of course i did” Amber said as she opened the passenger door for Tara “why thank you” Tara said as she git in the car “Of course anything for you” Amber said as she closed the door and got in the driver seat.

the ride was pretty silent “Laura is a real bitch” Amber said smiling “yeah she really was” Tara said smiling as she looked at Amber.

they stopped at a red light (obviously) and Amber looked at Tara “your so pretty” Tara said. Amber looked away slightly blushing. Tara smiled as Amber continued to drive to Taras house.

they finally got there after 10 minutes. Tara and Amber stood in front of the door looking at eachother with a smile. then Tara remembered what was Amber going to ask her before Laura came.

“what was the question you were gonna ask me. yk before Laura came?” Tara asked “oh uhm. its not really important” Amber said looking away from Tara “Please tell me” Tara said as she cupped her hand on Ambers cheek.

Amber blushed “well i was gonna ask you if you wanted to be.. my uhm” Amber tried to say the next words but couldn't “take your time” Tara said in a soft tone.

“Tara do you wanna be my girlfriend..?” Amber asked with a soft smile “YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES” Tara said excited as she'd been waiting for that question for a bit now. Tara wrapped her arms around Ambers neck and kissed her, Amber put her hands on Taras waist and kissed her back.

𝒯𝒽ℯ ℰ𝓃𝒹

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT and i was thinking of doing a body guard thing where Tara is a body guard for Amber 😍 but tell me what you guys think. idk how i feel about the idea but yk i want your guys opinion on it ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY <3