weird feeling

Tara and Amber would spend the whole class passing notes and giggling.

mindy was behind them the whole time smiling “jesus just makeout already” Mindy said while looking down at her paper.

Tara and Amber turn to mindy “that is so gross” Amber said as she looked at Mindy. Tara turned to Amber and Amber looked at Amber.

the tension from before came back. Tara quickly looked away from Amber and continued on her paper. Amber frowned and continued her paper as well.

3 bells rang until it was lunch Tara and Amber sat together of course.

they all sat where they always sit Amber looked at Tara and Tara looked at Amber. Amber looked at Taras bruise “hows your eye feeling?” Amber whispered “a little better” Tara said smiling “thats good” Amber said as she put her arm around Tara.

Wes and Mindy gave eachother the look again while Liv and chad were of course making out. Amber realized Tara hasnt ate, she forgot to make Tara lunch while she was at her house.

Amber gave Tara her apple and smiled “i dont want it” Tara said “you need to eat” Amber said “please” Amber added. Tara smiles and took the apple then took a bite. “Thank you” Amber said as Tara ate the apple.

“jesus the tension between you guys is insane” Wes said Tara and Amber looked at Wes then Amber moved away from Tara. Tara looked sad and Amber realized it.

Amber moved to Tara and put her arm around Tara again. this time when she put her arm around her it felt.. different? she felt a weird feeling in her stomach like butterflies. Tara rested her head on Amber shoulder which now Amber had a weird feeling she felt her face heat up. Amber ignored the feeling or at least tried.

“do you guys maybe wanna come over at my place after school?” Amber asked. she felt really lonely at her house she needed at least one person there.

she really wanted Tara to say yes for some reason, its like she really really wanted Tara there.

Tara pulled away from Amber and smiled “i would love to!” Tara said really excited. Amber felt really excited now that Tara was coming she didnt even care if the others could come or not. sadly the others said they could come over.

-END OF SCHOOL (because im lazy asf)-

Tara and Amber were in the front of the group, mindy and wes were in the middle and Chad and liv were at the back holding hands.

“that teacher was so annoying” Tara said laughing “RIGHT” Amber said smiling while looking at Tara. Tara looked at Amber and quickly looked at Ambers lips then her eyes.

Amber didn't realized but she just looked in front of her so did Tara. Amber looked down at Taras hand and held her hand. Wes and Mindy looked at they're hands and smiled, “they're so gay” Mindy whispered.

While that was happening behind them Tara had that weird feeling again. but more then that, she had a feeling on her face like it was heating up. Amber felt butterflies as they walked while holding hands.

--20 MINUTES LATER--

they finally got to ambers, Amber unlocked the doors and everyone was surprised to see the house, mindy was the most excited because this house belonged to a killer in stab.

They all put they're school bags down near the door and took off they're shoes. Tara took off the sweater and gave it to Amber “heres your sweater back” Tara said “you keep it” Amber said smiling “looks better on you anyways” Amber added.

Tara smiled and put the hoodie back on, Tara and Amber sat on the couch. Tara put her legs on top of Ambers legs and smiled again. Amber looked at Tara and smiled back “am i comfy enough for you?” Amber asked laughing a little “very” Tara said laughing a bit.

Tara decided to take her legs off of Amber and lay her head down on Ambers lap instead. Amber looked down at Tara and put her hand in Taras cheek and caressed it. Tara felt her face heat up from Ambers touch. Amber realized how red Tara had become but didn't say anything she just looked up at the tv.

“what do you guys wanna watch?” Amber asked “STAB” Mindy yelled all excited to watch it on a big screen. Amber put on Stab and felt Tara shiver.

she looked at Tara “are you ok?” Amber asked “yeah just cold” Tara whispered. Amber made Tara sit up so she could get off the couch “do you guys want blankets too?” Amber asked “yes please” everyone said.

Amber went upstairs to get the blankets and came back down. she gave one to chad and liv, one to mindy and one to wes. she sat beside Tara again and put the blanket on them. Amber put her hand on Taras leg then quickly pulled away.

“sorry” Amber said “no its fine” Tara said as they looked at eachother they face inches apart, they both smiled and turned to the tv.

Tara put her hand on Taras leg while Tara rested her head on Ambers shoulder. 1 hour later chad asked “yo Amber can we sleep over?”  “sure!” Amber said, everyone was happy they could sleep over but she didn't get a answer from Tara.

“can you sleep over Tara?” Amber said as she looked at Tara who was already asleep “should we wake her up?” Wes asked. Amber shook Tara gently, Tara woke up and looked at Amber “do you wanna sleep over again?” Amber asked, Tara nodded and laid her head back in Ambers shoulder.

they watched stab 1,2 and 3 then decided to go to sleep sense they had school the next morning. Amber got pjs for liv and mindy and they boys just slept what they were in.

Amber showed them they're bedroom and then brought Tara to her bedroom. she put her on the bed and was going to leave until she heard Taras voice.

“Amber?” Tara said, Amber turned and looked at Tara “yeah?” Amber asked “can you stay” Tara said as she sat up. “well i was actually gonna sleep on the couch tonight so you could have more room” Amber replied.

“please Amber” Tara said looking at Amber with eyes she couldn't ignore. eyes that no one could ignore its like a a super power.

Amber sighs and lays down next to Tara. Tara laid down and smiled as she looked at Amber “why are you so smiley?” Amber asked laughing a little “i dont know actually” Tara said “i just like being around you” Tara added.

Amber smiled a bit more “oh shut up” Amber said, she hugged Tara and Tara hugged her back. “i love you” Amber said whispering quickly regretting it.

“what?” Tara asked “oh uh nothing” Amber said “goodnight Amber” Tara said “goodnight Tara” Amber said as she fell asleep in Taras arms.