i dont like these feelings or maybe..?

Amber and Tara woke up to the 6:30 am alarm clock meaning it was time for school.

Amber woke up and saw she was laying on Taras chest with her arms wrapped around her. Tara looked down at Amber and fely butterflies and amber was red from embarrassment.

Amber quickly got up and looked away from Tara.

--TARAS POV--

ive been getting this weird feeling when I'm around amber. my face heats up and i feel butterflies in my stomach.

i dont know how i feel about it ive been trying to ignore the feeling for a bit but its impossible at this point.

i stop zoning out when i see Amber snapping her fingers in my face “are you ok Tara?” Amber asked as she smiled.

her smile makes me feel so much comfort like im safe around her. i feel warmth with her quite literally because i feel my face heat up as Amber leaned in closer.

“hello Tara?” Amber asked, shit i forgot to say something “sorry” i said i dont even know what im apologizing for at this point. “no need to be sorry” Amber said as she put her hand on mine.

i look down at our hands and back at her. “im gonna go wake up the others” Amber said as she got up and went to the others.

i didnt wanna go through Ambers closet to find any clothes so i waited for Amber to come back. Amber walks in and lays back down on her bed “what are you doing we gotta get ready for school?” I asked.

“the janitors are on strike or something” she said as she turned to me with a smile. she quickly jumped on me and pinned me to the bed as were both laughing.

--AMBERS POV--

her laugh is so beautiful jesus christ i dont know why i was ever mean to this girl, shes so pretty.

i sat on her stomach while looking down at her. she smiled. god i love her smile it makes me feel safe. SHE makes me feel safe.

wait.

do i like Tara?

i asked myself as i got off of Tara and lay down next to her. Tara sits on my stomach and she lays down and puts her face in my neck, i can feel her smiling.

i feel my face get hot as she puts her arm around my waist. i hate these feelings.

i didnt know what to do so i put my arm around her waist and wrapped my other arm around her as well giving her a hug.

Tara sat up i didnt realize i rested my hands on her waist. “i should probably get off of you before people think were gay or something stupid like that” Tara said laughing a little.

i looked at her and was looking at every feature about her. shes so pretty. i realized what she said and quickly took my hands off her waist “wait are you like homophobic or something?” I asked as i sat up a bit but not to much sense she was on my stomach still.

“wait what no is that what i made it sound like?” Tara asked “i mean sorta” i said laughing a little “oh shit im not homophobic i swear” Tara said “i believe you i swear” i said smiling a bit.

“wait are you gay or something?” Tara said “that wouldnt change anything if you were just so you know” Tara added “uhhh” i say looking at Tara blankly i dont even know what to say. do I tell her the truth? or lie about it i dont know what to do. “uhhh” is all i could say.

“by your answer is it a yes..??” Tara asked

--TARA'S POV--

i just wanna know if she is or not maybe i actually have a chance with this girl. she was just about to answer before mindy came in. i quickly got off of Amber but fell off the bed in the process.

i dont think mindy saw i was on Amber though.

“GUYS THERES THIS GIRL NAMED QUINN OR WHATEVER AND SHE INVITED US TO A PARTY”

Mindy said all happy “its still so early” Amber said as she helped me up “dont be boring Amber” I said “whatever fine do you guys need clothes?” Amber asked “no we'll just go in our clothes we came with here” Mindy said as she ran downstairs.

“you ok Tara?” Amber asked looking straight into my eyes. her eyes are so pretty. i started to get the weird feeling again. god i hate these feelings.

“hello?” Amber said “oh yeah im ok” i said smiling. “alright do you want any clothes?” Amber asked as she went into her closet.

“sure” i said as she threw clothes at me. i went to the bathroom and put the clothes on then came out to see Amber in the same clothes she wore when i first saw her at school.

she looked really good in ripped jeans.

she looked at me and smiled then held my hand and dragged me downstairs.

“were ready!” Amber said “alright lets go!” Wes said.

--THE PARTY--

The party was pretty packed even if it was just 7am who would even throw a party THAT early.

Amber let go of my hand “Wanna get drunk?” Amber asked, she seemed really excited and i didnt wanna be a mood killer so of course i said yes. she grabbed my hand again and dragged me through the waves of people.

we finally got to the drinks. this place had a full on bar.

people were playing spin the bottle but we were gonna play that later when we were drunk.

we had a few shots and a few beers. we were drunk. like so drunk we could barely walk.

we sat down where everyone was playing spin the bottle. Amber spun it and it landed on some random girl.

the girl grabbed Amber head and led her to the bathroom, i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. it was my turn, i spun the bottle and it landed on.

Amber.

she grabbed my hand and we went to the bathroom. “so like what do you wanna do fir 7 minut-” i said i could barely get any words out but i felt her lips on mine. they were soft and i never wanted to pull away but she probably only did this because of the alcohol.

but i didnt care. i wrapped my arms around her neck and kisses her back, she grabbed me and put me on the sink counter. she started to kiss my neck to i tilted my head for her to have more space. i moaned a bit as she bit my neck gently ofc not hurting me or anything.

after a few minutes of her leaving hickeys on my neck she lifted my shirt halfway “is this ok?” Amber whispered, i nodded ans she took the rest of my shirt off.

she kissed my collar bone leave hickeys there too. she was about to go lower until someone knocked on the door. we quickly pulled away from eachother and i put my shirt on acting like nothing happened.

mindy opened the door and saw i had hickeys on my neck “ohhh shiiittt” Mindy said laughing a little. i covered the hickeys with my hand. we got out of thr bathroom and after a few hours we left the party.