be nice

It was school again and Amber and Tara bumped into eachother “holy fuck watch where you going” Amber said as she looked down to see Tara, she rolled her eyes. “how about you get off your damn phone and watch where your going” Tara said.

Amber grabbed Taras collar on her shirt and pulled her closer “you better shut up carpenter” Amber said more mad “what if i dont” Tara said.

Amber let go of Tara and pushed her onto the ground. “fuck” Tara whispered as she got up and went to her class.

Tara and Amber had chemistry together. when they walked in Tara looked around for a spot thats not next to Amber but of course they was only one spot next to Amber.

Tara sighed and sat next to Amber. she looked up at Amber then Amber felt eyes on her so she looked down at Tara. Tara quickly looked away and looked at the teacher.

Tara was still pissed at Amber of course and Amber was still pissed at Tara.

after two more classes the bell for lunch ran. Amber sat at the table with Tara, Wes, Mindy, Liv and Chad.

“uhm hello?” Tara said looking at Amber with a weird look “hi?” Amber said as she ate her apple “why are you here?” Mindy asked “well is it illegal for me to sit here now? Tara invited me before?” Amber said.

“well now your not aloud to especially after what you did to Tara” Chad said. Tara rolled her eyes “its fine whatever just stay” Tara backed away from Amber a bit as she went on her phone while eating.

Amber rolled her eyes as well as she finished her apple after like 5 minutes. she got up and threw it in the garbage and came back sipping her drink.

some girl bumped into Amber again and Amber got mad. Tara quickly got up and walked over to them “dont Amber” amber said as she looked at Amber. she turned to the girl “im so sorry about Amber” she grabbed Ambers hand and brought her to the washroom.

--THE WASHROOM--

“you dont need to apologize for me jesus Tara” Amber said “just shut up Amber” Tara replied as she got tissue to help get at least some of the stain out. Amber was looking down at Tara for a while.

she looked up at the ceiling and sighed “you need to stop being mean all the time Amber honestly” Tara said as she looked up at Amber.

Amber looked down at Tara and smirked and leaned down to Taras level and leaned in very close to Tara. “and what are you going to do if i dont hmm?” Amber asked.

Tara was silent as she felt Ambers hot breath on her lips. “i dont know but just stop and people would actually like you” Tara said as she went back to cleaning the stain out.

Amber pulled away “well someone likes me” Amber said “like who?” Tara asked “you” Amber replied.

Tara looked up at the raven haired girl "i dont like you freeman" Tara said, Amber smiled "if you didn't like me why are you helping me clean my shirt?” Amber asked. Tara sighed and put the tissue in the garbage “now you can clean your shirt” Tara said as she walked off.

Amber didn't even bother to clean her shirt. she just thought of what Tara said. Amber heard the next class bell ring and she went out the washroom quickly “shit!” she whispered yelled as she was going to be late to class.

Amber and Tara had all classes together which Tara was very mad about and not so much Amber she was kinda happy? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is a short chapter