what. the. fuck.

Tara came down to see Amber pinned up on the wall by laura. Laura was kissing amber and Amber was kissing.. back..

Tara felt tears form in her eyes “what the fuck.” Tara said as laura and Amber pulled away and looked at Tara “Wait Tara please!” Amber tried pushing off of laura but she couldn't.

Tara felt tears escape from her eyes “so do i mean nothing to you?” Tara said as her voice cracked “wait Tara please!” Amber was about to explain “so what. you used me to have sex with you then you makeout with laura! i thought you didn't even like her!” Tara said as she yelled.

her voice cracked and she wiped her tears. she ran upstairs and got dressed into actual good clothes.

she packed her suitcase then left quinns house. she walked to wes' house.

when she got there she knocked on the door. thank god wes joined “Tara are you ok?” Wes said immediately hugging Tara, Tara hugged back and sobbed in his shoulder “here come inside” wes said as he pulled away from the hug and helped Tara inside.

judy was at work so Wes and Tara just went to his bedroom. “What happened?” Wes asked as his voice softened with Tara trying to be gentle with her.

Tara explained everything as she sobbed more “Why am i not enough for anyone” Tara said sobbing into Wes' shoulder “your more then enough Tara” wes said as he rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

Tara sobbed in Wes' shoulder for a bit longer then fell asleep. he brought Tara to the guest bedroom and laid her on the bed.

he saw Taras phone blow up with messages and read them of course they were from Amber

Amber <3
T

ara can we talk please

Amber <3
Tara answer please it meant nothing

Amber <3
Tara answer me please

Amber <3
Tara can we meet at our spot please?

Amber <3
Im sorry Tara please

Amber <3
i am really sorry i love you

Wes rolles his eyes reading the messages and turned off the notifications and went to his bedroom to go to sleep.

Tara woke up and went to the bathroom to see her eyes were red from crying all night. her just looking at herself made her want to cry even more.

wes knocked in the door "You awake Tara?" Wes asked in a quiet tone to make sure not ti wake up Tara if she was sleeping.

“yeah” Tara said as her voice cracked a bit. Wes came in and sat on the guest bed “how you feeling?” he asked “sad” she said with a slight smile.

she sat beside him on the bed and laid her head in his shoulder “why does this have to happen to me Wes” Tara said as she started to tear up again. Wes wrapped him arm around Tara “you dont deserve what she did to you” he said in a soft tone.

Tara hugged Wes and began to cry again “why is it so hard” Tara said “why is what so hard?” Wes asked “love” Tara responded as she pulled away and wiped her tears.

Wes didn't know what to say. why was love hard? why is love so hard. he just sat there thinking of what to say but couldn't think.

wes and tara heard a knock on the door. “ill get it” Tara said as wes was still trying to figure out a answer she opened the door and saw Amber “how the fuck did you find me” Tara asked “i mean you definitely didn't go home and wes is your best friend”

“whatever what do you want surprised your not fucking laura” Tara said “Tara please let me expla-” Amber was gonna finish before Tara cut her off “i really loved you Amber” Tara said as she teared up “i loved you alot” she added as her voice cracked.

“and then you go and pull that shit!” She said raising her voice “did you just use me for your pleasure?! were you horny and just wanted to fuck or something?! did you really love me Amber.” Tara asked as more tears fell down her cheek “Tara i loved you so so so much i didnt want to kiss laura at all she forced me to i was just getting us a drink” Amber responded “Then why did you kiss her back!” Tara asked “I wasnt i swear! i really love you Tara i promise you i didnt just use you for sex i promise!” Amber said as tears formed in her eyes now

Amber loved Tara she just didn't know how to express it. loving people was hard. no one knows whats going on in Ambers mind. its hard to say i love you sometimes its hard to express your love for someone.

“im sorry” Amber said as tears escaped her eyes “im sorry that its so hard for me to express how much i love you” Amber said as more tears fell “i really love you Tara. i just dont know how to express it and im sorry.”Amber said wiping her tears.

Before Amber could say anything else she hugged Amber. sobbing her in chest “i love you Amber” Tara muffled “i love you too” Amber said sobbing as she hugged Tara tightly.

they stayed like that for about 10 minutes until wes came “Tara whats taking so lon- oh shit sorry”

wes said as she back away slowly and Tara and Amber pulled away. Tara cupped Ambers cheek and kissed her as Amber put rested her hands on Taras waist.

Amber pulled away “Im gonna go now” she said smiling as she wiped her tears away. “alright ill call you later” Tara said smiling back. Amber began to walk away before she quickly turned around.

“before i go.. Tara will you.....”

-----------------------------------------------------------------
omg whats gonna happen next 😱😱😱
next part wont be released for a while btw so like 😍😍😍