closer

after a little play pushing and laughing they got to Ambers house.

Amber opened the door to reveal a big house with a big interior “Jesus this is a big house” Tara said as she walked in the house and took off her shoes.

“not really” Amber said smiling as she took off her shoes and put her backpack on the floor so did Tara.

“what do you wan-” before Amber could finish she got grabbed by Taras hand into the living room “holy shit!” Tara said as she looked at the big tv.

they sat down “what do you wanna watch?” Amber said as she looked at Tara. Tara looked at Amber completely forget thr question “hello?” Amber said. Tara snapped out of it “sorry what was the question?” Tara asked.

“what do you wanna watch?” Amber repeated “oh uhm yellowjackets?” Tara said as she looked at the Tv. Amber out on yellowjackets and after thr first episode she looked at Tara who could barely keep herself awake.

“are you ok Tara?” Amber asked,Tara looked up at Amber and nodded “you sure?” Amber asked “yep just play the next episode” Tara said.

Amber put on the next episode and 30 minutes later she felt Taras head on her shoulder. she looked at Taras hand, she hovered her hand over Taras but changed her mind and rested her hand on her own lap. she got off the couch and laid down Tara.

Tara woke up and looked at Amber “what are you doing?” Tara asked with a raspy voice “im letting you sleep” Amber said as she whispered. “can you” Tara said before finishing it she looked into Ambers eyes “can you stay with me?” Tara asked. Amber was surprised “the couch isnt big enough for us both to lay on” Amber said.

“then let's go upstairs” Tara said as she got up, Amber sighed “get on my back” Amber said as she crouched down. Tara smiled and went in Ambers back wrapped her arms around her neck and laying her head in her back.

They went upstairs and Amber put Tara on her bed Amber turned and almost fell over but catched herself but in to proses she was above Tara they faces inches apart. Tara could feel Ambers hot breathe on her lips.

Amber got up quickly “do you uhm want any pjs?” Amber asked as Tara got up and sat on Ambers bed “sure” Tara replied as she felt awkward now. Amber went to her closet and got two pairs of pjs, “they might be a bit big on you” Amber said as she threw the pjs to Tara.

“you can change in here and ill change in the bathroom” Amber said as she closed the door and went to the bathroom. Tara smiled and got changed. after 2 minutes Amber came back with a black and red pj pants with a black tank top.

Tara laid down and so did Amber. Amber turned her back on Tara, Amber felt eyes on her so she turned her head as much as she could without turning her body “do you like my back or something?” Amber asked smiling as she turned her body to Tara “no sorry” Tara said looking down.

“im joking Tara” Amber said as she put her hand on Taras chin and lifted it up to make eye contact. Tara and Amber just looked at eachother. Amber could feel the tension and she knew Tara could too.

Amber took her hand away and Tara turned her back on Amber. Amber hugged Tara practically spooning her. Tara smiled “goodnight freeman” Tara said “goodnight carpenter” Amber replied.

before they knew it the alarm to wake up started going off. they both groaned and got up Amber stretched and got clothes for Tara. Tara smiled “ill change in the bathroom again” Amber said as she went to the bathroom and closed the door.

Tara got dressed and when she went downstairs she saw Amber put out a bowl of cereal. Tara put in milk and grabbed a spoon and ate at the table with Amber “thanks for letting me sleep over” Tara said “no problem you can sleep over at any time” Amber said smiling as she finished her bowl of cereal so did Tara.

“shit we gotta go” Amber said as she grabbed Taras backpack and hers. they started walking to school and after 20 minutes they got there.

Amber and Tara were laughing and walking over to the group Tara sat down and Amber started to walk away. Tara grabbed her hand and Amber turned and looked at Tara “where are you going?” Tara asked. Amber felt the tension come back like from last night “well i didnt know if they wanted me here” Amber replied “just stay” Tara said “please” Tara added.

Amber smiled and sat down. Mindy smiled and glared at them “homos” Mindy whispered. “tara are those new clothes?” Wes asked “no they're actually Ambers i slept over at her house” Tara said smiling.

Wes and Mindy gave a look to eachother and smiled. Tara and Amber looked at eachother and laughed. The bell rang and the group got up to walk to they're class. Amber and Tara walked to class together they're hands kept touching eachother so Tara just decided to hold Ambers hand.

they both looked at each other and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYY I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY :))