fuck Tara

--smut in this chapter--

Tara and Amber tried sleeping but it was impossible for them. there was a party going on downstairs so they sighed and just went downstairs. they didn't change they just went downstairs in their pjs.

“ill get us a drink” Amber said as Tara nodded and sat down on the couch. she saw the same girl walking over to her. the girl sat at Taras lap and just looked at Tara. Tara tried looking around for Amber but couldn't so she just looked back at the girl.

“finally you came down” the girl said as she cupped Tara cheek “uhm hi i guess” Tara said awkwardly. the girl was about to go in for a kiss before Amber pushed the girl off of Taras lap. “are you ok?” Amber asked “better now that your here” Tara said with a smile “oh shut up” Amber said as she kissed Tara and Tara kissed back. The girl looked at Tara and Amber and pushed Amber off of her.

Tara looked at the girl “whats your problem” Tara asked “i want you Tara ive liked you for so long” the girl said then kissed Tara. Tara pushed her off “i dont like you.” Tara said mad. the girl tears up then leaves the room.

“anyway” Amber said as she smiled and went on Taras lap. Tara smiled and put her hands on Ambers waist.

they kissed roughly as Amber rested her hands on Taras shoulders. Tara started to tug on Ambers shirt so Amber pulled away “if were gonna do that lets go upstairs” Amber said with a smile.

Tara nodded and Amber got off of Taras lap then dragged her upstairs. Tara smiled and ran upstairs.

they got to the bedroom and Tara turned to the door and found a lock “this can lock” Tara said as she locked it then turned to Amber. Amber with no hesitation pushed Tara against the door and kissed her roughly.

Tara back away from the door and pushed Amber onto the bed as Amber wrapped her legs around Taras waist. Tara pulled away to catch her breath “do you wanna do this? because if you dont want to please tell me” Tara asked making sure Amber was ok with it.

“Fuck Tara dont be so worried just do it” Amber said smiling, Tara smiled and took off Ambers shirt throwing it somewhere on the ground. Tara sucked/bit gently on Ambers neck leaving hickeys as Amber moaned a bit.

Tara tugged on the waistband on Ambers pj pants practically asking if she could take them off “jesus do whatever you want to me T” Amber said.

Tara smiled and took off Ambers pants throwing them somewhere. Tara kissed Ambers breast.

(i have a love hate relationship with writing smut </3)

Tara bit Ambers nipple gently as she inserted a finger into Amber as she used her thumb to rubs her clit “Fuck.. Tara dont stop.. please” Amber said as she was a moaning mess “wasnt planning on stopping baby” Tara said.

Tara inserted one more finger pumping in and out of amber with 2 fingers now. Amber moaned loudly as she dug her nails into Taras shoulders. Tara and Amber kissed roughly as Amber moaned in the kiss.

after a few minutes Amber felt a knot in her stomach. the feeling went away quickly as she cummed on Taras fingers, Amber let out a huge moan that probably the whole party heard.

Tara took out her fingers and licked them clean. she went on her knees and licked Amber clean as Amber let out a few moans. Tara laid beside Amber as Amber panted “jesus i didnt know you could do that” Amber said as she looked at Tara “im full of surprises” Tara said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around Amber and Amber did the same.

Amber got up and got into pjs “you going somewhere?” Tara asked “im gonna get us a drink” Amber said as she smiled and walked out. Tara watched her phone as she waited for Amber with a big smile. she finally got with Amber.

Tara waited. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. she got worried and got up to find Amber. she went downstairs and looked around for her.

she went downstairs into the basement to see...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
omg im not sorry for the cliff hanger 😍 i am sorry for the short chapter though