7 minutes

3 more classes later school was over.

Tara was walking with Mindy because Amber grabbed her backpack back "AH-" Tara said as she dropped the books she was holding.

"Jesus Amber you scared me!" Tara said "Right sorry carpenter are you coming over to my house for the project?" Amber asked. Tara looked at Mindy "uh no sorry im having a little hang out with my friends!" Tara said with a smile.

Amber left go of her backpack "oh." Amber said. "i mean you can come if you want!" Tara smiled nervously as she didnt want to get yelled at by Amber. "no its fine" Amber said walking away until she felt a light tug on her arm. "please come Amber" Tara whispered "fine just stop touching me" Amber said pulling away.

Amber went to go get her backpack and other things as Tara catched up Mindy "hey idiot" Mindy said wrapping her arm around Tara "Ambers coming" Tara said "What!" Mindy stop moving and looked at Tara "shes being nice please let her come with" Tara asked.

mindy sighs "fine." Mindy said as Amber catched up "hey Carpenter" Amber said "Hey freeman" Tara looked up at Tara smiling.

They got to the car to see that there wasnt enough seats. "Alright one of you have to sit in the back" chad said "Me and Amber can just sit in the trunk together" Tara said smiling.

"yeah no chance you sit in the back" Amber said "oh. ok." Tara said sitting in the trunk as every gave her a weird stare. Tara looked down the whole car ride.

they got to the twins house. Tara was just about to leave the car before Amber slammed the car door on her fingers "Ah fuck!" Tara said as she put pressure on her hand trying not to tear up. Amber didnt do anything she just walked into the house Mindy Helped Tara and out ice on her fingers "we should play spin the bottle" Chad said "Sure!" everyone said "who wants to drink the bottle tonight" Wes asked "i will" Tara said as she grabbed a beer and chugged it.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG" Everyone chanted except for Amber, Amber didn't know what to do or say she just crossed her arms and watched Tara chug the beer.

Tara wiped her mouth and put the empty bottle on the floor in the middle. “whos going first?” Tara asked “ill go!” Wes said as he spun the bottle. it landed on Tara of course. Tara smiled and so did Wes, they went to the bathroom.

--THE BATHROOM--

Wes closed the door and looked at Tara, Tara looked up at Wes. They both didn't know what to do “rock paper-” Wes was about to ask but Tara knew what he was going to say so she nodded “im gonna win!” Tara said.

7 minutes later it was 15 15, Mindy opened the door “alright guys its ove-” Mindy paused and laughed a bit “Are you guys seriously playing rock paper scissors right now?” She laughed a little “yeah! were tied right now!” Wes said.

“Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!!”

Wes and Tara said as Tara won “Yes! i told you i would win!” she laughed and Wes rolled his eyes “yeah yeah whatever short stack” Wes said.

Tara put her heart on her chest acting hurt “alright come on” Mindy smiled and they went back to sit in the circle.

Tara and Wes smiled. Amber rolled her eyes. "Tara your turn” Chad said, Tara spun the bottle and it landed on Amber "fuck" Amber whispered and walked to the bathroom.

--THE BATHROOM--

Tara closed the door and looked at Amber, Amber looked down "what the hell are you looking at?" Amber said crossing her arms again, Tara sighs "someone who needs to apologize" Tara said.

"for what?" the raven haired girl said
"you shut the door on my fucking fingers?!" Tara said raising her voice "im not apologizing" "why the fuck are you so mean?" Tara asked "because i dont like you". Tara rolled her eyes and opened the door then stormed off.

Amber got out and followed her "where the fuck are you going?" Amber asked "why do you even care?!" Tara turned and looked at Amber.

"because your friends are here and they probably want you here! so just stay.. ill go" Amber said walking away from the house and bumping shoulders with Tara.

Tara turned to look at Amber and she rolled her eyes. she went back in the house with the group and they hung out for a bit longer.