finally

--QUINNS HOUSE--

--TARAS POV--

i was pissed off at Amber and i didnt know why i should be mad at laura jesus i hate her already.

quinn shows us our rooms and of course me and Amber need to share a room. i put my suitcase down and before i could leave Amber grabbed my hand and pulled me closer putting her hands on my waist.

i look at up at her wondering what shes trying to do “are you mad at me?” Amber said with a soft tone, she made a sad expression “its whatever” i say not losing eye contact with her “well lauras gonna be here soon so-” of course she has to mention laura.

i roll my eyes and pull away from her. “whatever Amber go have fun with laura while your at it makeout with her on our bed at this point sense you love her SOOOO much” i said as i go downstairs and sit on Quinns couch.

of course mindy put on scream but i didnt care are this point i just watched it with my arms crossed. i heard the door bell ring and i looked at the door and when quinn opened it i saw laura. i rolled my eyes and looked back at the tv.

Amber came down when she heard Lauras voice “hey Laura!” Amber said, she sounded excited. “Hey!” Laura said smiling.

they sat beside me and talked for sooo long i cannot with laura.

“lets play truth or dare!” Quinn said smiling, everyone got in a circle and of course i was first “Tara truth or dare!” Quinn asked me “uhh dare” i said not wanting to be lame “kiss the person you think is the hottest” Quinn said “wait what im not gay quinn” i said laughing a little “well i dont knoowww arent those hickeys from Amber?” Quinn said with a smirk.

i looked at Amber then back at quinn. i roll my eyes and i looked around i was too nervous to kiss Amber, she was most definitely the hottest in the room but i didnt know if i wanted to make laura jealous or amber.

i crawl to a random girl and kiss her, she kissed me back which was weird. Ambers probably a better kisser though.

i looked at Amber and she rolled her eyes i tried crawling back to my spot but the girl pulled me beside and started to kiss me again i pulled away and smiled but i really hated kissing her.

a few more rounds came till someone knocked on the door, quinn got up and opened the door “WOOO THE ALCOHOL IS HEEEREEEEE” Every cheered except for me and Amber we just looked at eachother everyone got drinks except for me and that one girl she grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall kissing me.

she put her hands on my waist, i tried pulling away but there was no use.

Amber came out of no where and pushed the girl away from me gently “can we talk for a sec?” Amber said as she held my hand “sure” i said smiling. Amber dragged me upstairs up to the room we were sleeping in “so what did you wanna talk about? ” I asked.

Amber looked mad at me “so are you two a thing now or what?” Amber asked “wait what no?” i said. “why do you care anyway i mean you got laura shes pretty and smart” i kept rambling about Laura until “just shut up Tara” Amber said before pushing my against the door and smashing our lips together.

--THIRD PERSON--

Amber put her hands in Taras waist and kissed her roughly and Tara put her arms around Ambers neck. Amber pulled away and kissed Taras neck and jaw.

she bit gently and sucked on her neck leaving hickeys, Tara moaned a quietly. Amber put her cold hands on Taras bare skin, Amber hand slowly slid up to Taras bra “can i?” Amber asked “maybe not right now Amber” Tara said.

Amber pulled away and put her hands in her pockets “right sorry” Amber said smiling. Tara started to get desperate just looking at Amber made her want her more. “oh fuck it” Tara said as she ran up to Amber roughly.

Amber sat on the bed and Tara sat on her lap, wrapping her legs around Ambers waist. Amber was about ti pull of Taras shirt until she pulled away from the kiss “can i?” Amber asked.

Tara took off the shirt herself and kissed Amber again. Amber and Tara didn't want to pull away from eachother.

Amber took off her shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor with Taras shirt. Tara kissed, sucked and but Ambers neck gently “fuck.. just like that Tara” amber said tilting her hand to give Tara more space.

Tara made Amber lay down, Amber just looked up at Tara as Tara smiled. Tara played with Ambers waist band on her jeans making the raven girl more desperate “jesus fuck, please Tara” Amber said “please what use your words baby” Tara said as she whispered with a soft tone in Ambers ear.

Amber felt butterflies when Tara said it like that. Tara kissed Amber as Amber put her hands on on Taras waist.

Quinn walked in “hey guys!” Quinn let go of the door knob and looked at them in shock. Tara and Amber pulled away and looked at quinn “fuck” Amber whispered. quinn didnt say anything else she just closed the door and walked away.

Tara got off of Amber and laughed a bit “we'll continue later” Tara said smiling. Tara got off of the bed and grabbed her pjs and started getting changed. Amber looked away “what are you doing” Tara asked as she put on her shirt “being respectful” responded.

“we were about to see eachother naked like 2 seconds ago” Tara laughed at she sat beside Amber, Amber looked at Tara and smiled. “you look better without clothes to be honest” Amber said kissing Tara.

“you should probably change before someone else walks in again.” Tara said smiling. “good idea” Amber said as she got up and got dressed. Tara looked away “you can look if you want Carpenter” Amber said putting on her shirt “im just being respectful” Tara said.

Amber finished changing and sat next to Tara “too bad quinn walked it” Amber said “really is a shame” Tara said as she kissed Amber again then pulled away.

Amber laid her head on Taras chest and wrapped her arms around her, Tara and Amber smiled “goodnight freeman” “goodnight carpenter”