Chapter Four

Ricky raised his voice at Eunjin, knowing that the wall that separated the room the soon to be couple was in and their parents was decently soundproof.

"Did you really have to cause a scene? Now they're going to know that something's up!" Ricky complained. "I don't want to be pestered like 'Is something going on between you and Eunjin?' 'What was that at dinner?' 'You don't have to be rivals outside of the classroom.'"

"I'm not gonna apologize because I don't see what I did wrong" Eunjin spoke with her arms crossed. "You were also raising your voice in anger. So it's not like I'm the only one who made a fuss."

"Yeah, but you started it" Ricky defended his case. "Since you already made a big deal out of it. You could've just stayed quiet then complain afterwards."

"If there might be a way to get out of this marriage I'm gonna obviously do that."

"Well there isn't so that was pointless" Ricky told her. "I'm so glad people don't take their spouse's surname in Korea."

"I'm not gonna have sex with you more than once," Eunjin informed him. "And we're not going to do anything on our wedding night."

"Why once? I'm good with just not having to touch you" Ricky gagged at the thought of sleeping with her.

"We'll think about it," Eunjin started.

"No," Ricky cut her off. "I'm not going to think about having sex with you."

"EW NO WHAT THE FUCK" Eunjin was grossed out just by thinking about it. "Let me finish. Our parents will probably bug us to have a kid or something and they're obviously not going to believe us if we say we tried if they don't see a weird look on our faces."

Ricky didn't seem very convinced. Eunjin honestly wanted to kick him. If he didn't believe her when she said she didn't wanna have sex with him he's going to assume she likes him or something.

"I think you just wanna sleep with me," Ricky said, getting full of himself.

"Not everyone wants to sleep with you, Ricky" Eunjin stated in a flat tone. "You'll trust me once our parents start saying all the stuff like 'When are you going to have kids?' 'You should give me grandkids, it's not like your brother is going to give us any.'"

Ricky thought about what she said. He could actually see that happening. Saying that their parents saw the way they hated each other that day, they probably wouldn't believe them if they lied saying they tried but failed.

"Alright," he finally gave in. "Once, only once, if they insist."

"How do I tell my friends that I'm marrying you?" she asked him. "They know that I can't stand you."

"Just say that we've been secretly seeing each other for a while and that you just made up stuff about still hating me because you were embarrassed to date someone you hated" Ricky told her.

"Okay, that's actually a good idea" she admitted.

"Of course it is, I brainstormed it" Ricky suddenly remembered something. "Looks like you're going to have to unblock my contact if we're getting married."

Eunjin groaned. He hasn't even been blocked for a full day yet. She unlocked her phone, Ricky hovering over her shoulder checking if she actually unblocked him.